Pet Hates

StandFree1982

5 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

“Off it”

LOL

(never said that in my whole life, not even once)

That's not a good thing. 

Everyone needs a break. There is no nobility in alcoholism. 

All the best 

19 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

NHS staff

Shower of greedy, lazy arseholes.

They don’t even know how much they want, just that whatever offered will always be derisory or insulting. Cunts acting as if they’re the only ones that have had it tough over the last 18 months. Majority have just sat scoffing their faces with freebies. 

Guest milne_afc
5 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Nurses are really milking it aren't they? 

They’re being asked to care for people during a pandemic. What on earth did these people think they were signing up for?

Guest milne_afc
Just now, BrianFaePerth said:

To be disappointed when fucked by poodler

In which case, a lot of them have nothing to complain about.

Transfer speculation that involves Celtic or Sevco that is obviously shite.

Along the lines of "Hans Fritz, the 22 year old German international has asked to leave his club amid interest from Barcelona, PSG, Man City and Celtic and would cost in the region of £10m"

It's never going to happen Celtic fans, he's never going to choose Celtic over the other clubs so why fucking even report it ?

6 hours ago, milne_afc said:

They’re being asked to care for people during a pandemic. What on earth did these people think they were signing up for?

My pal I saw on Monday got 4 ton for going to ninewells for a night shift last week

Absolutely nothing coming over them. 

(Apart from me)

13 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Transfer speculation that involves Celtic or Sevco that is obviously shite.

Along the lines of "Hans Fritz, the 22 year old German international has asked to leave his club amid interest from Barcelona, PSG, Man City and Celtic and would cost in the region of £10m"

It's never going to happen Celtic fans, he's never going to choose Celtic over the other clubs so why fucking even report it ?

Talking of transfer speculation 

The entire cast of the Sky Sports News Transfer Centre show headed by Bryan Swanson and those two other smug pricks he has on the show with him. 

12 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Talking of transfer speculation 

The entire cast of the Sky Sports News Transfer Centre show headed by Bryan Swanson and those two other smug pricks he has on the show with him. 

You'll be glad to hear Bryan Swanson has just left Sky. Away to work for FIFA. 

19 minutes ago, Poodler said:

My pal I saw on Monday got 4 ton for going to ninewells for a night shift last week

Absolutely nothing coming over them. 

(Apart from me)

Almost on a par with O&G that - dont know what they're whinging about. Would expect more for a nightshift mind you.