Pet Hates

StandFree1982

54 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Aberdonians

saw my pals sister ootside masada last night, she was heading to a hotel with this boy (cheaty hoor). First time I’ve ever met him and he managed to squeeze in ‘aye two hooses in Aberdeen and still biding in hotels’. 

Painful

Only two? What a peasant. 

37 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Aberdonian pseudowealth though, minks with a little bit of money.

my pal telt me last night one of his pals said on Friday ‘I’ll crush you with my wallet’

bides in mastrick. Settle yourself right doon 

Haha. Nae a flat like. 3 bedroon, ex cooncil, end o terrace, driveway for the audi n birds mini cooper. Nae shite ken.

3 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

Olympics have been pissing me off, glad it's all over, now they are trying to drag it out by interviewing the medal winners and patting them on the back to fill in time before the even more annoying Paralympics come along. ? ...Bring back the special olympics.

I thought the paralympics and special olympics were the same thing. 

3 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

I thought the paralympics and special olympics were the same thing. 

"The difference between the two is subtle, but crucial nonetheless. Indeed, the Special Olympics is for individuals with intellectual disabilities, whereas the Paralympics is generally for athletes with any disability, including physical, and only at an elite level."

2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Not sure what's worse, some lad taking his girlfriend along to the golf driving range for her to just stand there and watch him hit a bucket of balls or the lassie for agreeing to go in the first place! 

Fit about them getting the girlfriend to video it so he can put it on his Instagram story?