Pet Hates

StandFree1982

12 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Was there a wasp problem in Barcelona when you lived there, or are wasps a peculiarly UK problem?

Na they just don’t like me which is ironic as I let them be - I’ve never killed one nor a spider, I just pick them up and let them go back to their world 

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I also return spiders to the outside when I find them in the house. How often did you visit La Sagrada and Parc Guell?

Love goudi,s influence in that city. Just wish they would finish la sagrada famillia instead of having the ugly scoffolding on it every time av went.

2-F621676-3-FF0-449-F-AB45-ADCFF27-F4-FC

15 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Football managers looking like tramps and wearing their own clothes.

Self absorbed pricks.

Got to agree. Seen one wearing trainers, jeans and a jumper the other day. Looked like he was going out for a pint in the ferry.

Shirt and tie or tracky. Only acceptable attire for a football manager.

57 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

BT. Contract ends in a week, live chat, just want to change to a slightly different contract starting next week. This a downgrade, no it's nae it's a new contract, ok you need to call this person, ok I'll just end my contract and go elsewhere, ok call this person. 

Fuck off eh bunch of mongs. @Millertime

Sometimes they are ok.

I had to call BT the other day to see if I can get the family mobile plan data allowance limits increased.

Guy on the other end was brilliant and basically we have ended up with double the data we originally had and all for £10 a month cheaper as well - result!

51 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Good to see my terminology expanding. What you mean by that however?

I've never had the opportunity to tell that particular mutant because he always runs away.

Do you mean it in the literal sense i.e. he pretends that he is an alcoholic but that he isn't one?

No he means he's addicted to Becks Blue.