Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Just now, Betty Swallicks said:

TV cooking shows.

Viewing for wifies n poofs who complain about too much sport on tele despite their tripe being on just about every night of every week.

Wise up. Masterchef is one of life's simple pleasures. Record and watch at your pleasure around the days sport.

On 8/16/2021 at 6:26 PM, rocket_scientist said:

Good to see my terminology expanding. What you mean by that however?

I've never had the opportunity to tell that particular mutant because he always runs away.

Do you mean it in the literal sense i.e. he pretends that he is an alcoholic but that he isn't one?

Your terminology ?

you didn’t invent the words min.

you still recycling AKs stories\’gags’?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Too much jibber jabber. There's always been a bit of chat but there's too much "Ken in Brighton say love the tunes while I'm painting my kitchen" social media garbage.

I listen to Radio 1 in the van coz it's a shit old radio and I've noticed a bit of crossover musically with 6. Not good.

Lauren laverne is the worst for that. Absolutely awful. 

7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

6music.  Used to love it,  what a lot of shite now.  This is what happens when burds have their way,  civilizations collapse. 

Once keaveney leaves there won't be anyone worth listening to during day time. Craig Charles is brutal. Though he'll fit in nicely with the two horrendous shows before him.

32 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Always trying to join in, always trying to fit in. Never having the capability of posting anything interesting and certainly never original.

You nothing sorts are perfect for committees of shit clubs. Any cunt who's highlights of living includes sticky toffee puddings is one big zero. 

Too bloody easy!

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You don't think straight. You're confused.

For the record, as I stated already, when I first saw that pic, I laffed my head off, the anal and vaginal cavities on the dead Maddie being genius, as I already said.

The fact it came from a good mate, a non-paedo meant we were able to see it for what it was, a fucking good laff. Disturbed individuals trading in such images changes the whole dynamic and as was commented on the other night, there were some of the nae-richters on this forum flushed out. 

That doesn’t sound hypocritical at all Rocket.