Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Took the dug to the vet... went back to collect it, and the wifie vet points at the dog and asks, "Are you her dad?" 

"No, I'm it's owner." I respond, quite reasonably. 

Clearly wasn't happy at that response, all friendliness gone from her demeanour in a fucking instant ? 

To be honest, I knew how they'd respond, but fuck em.  

Took a previous dog to the vet to get put down, and I used the term 'destroyed'... 

"We don't say destroyed here!" snapped the cunt, as though the dog's going to give a fuck what term you use for killing it. 

Anyway, dogs aren't kids, and people aren't parents to dogs... I'm not playing that game. 

Oh, and when you destroy one, it doesn't cross  the fucking Rainbow Bridge, either. 

This probably isn't a post for the dog lovers...  

11 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Took the dug to the vet... went back to collect it, and the wifie vet points at the dog and asks, "Are you her dad?" 

Clearly wasn't happy at that response, all friendliness gone from her demeanour in a fucking instant ? 

Took a previous dog to the vet to get put down, and I used the term 'destroyed'... 

"We don't say destroyed here!" snapped the cunt, as though the dog's going to give a fuck what term you use for killing it. 

Anyway, dogs aren't kids, and people aren't parents to dogs... I'm not playing that game. 

Oh, and when you destroy one, it doesn't cross  the fucking Rainbow Bridge, either. 

Fucking hate that term.

More commonly used by women and homos

15 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Strong agree Kelt. Folk don't so much call their dogs 'son' as call themselves 'his mummy'. Each time I hear it I smile politely and die a little inside.

4 hours ago, Ramandu said:

Strong agree Kelt. Folk don't so much call their dogs 'son' as call themselves 'his mummy'. Each time I hear it I smile politely and die a little inside.

Saw some cunt (female) on social media posting about advocating for bereavement leave for when a pet dies, comparing it to losing a child.

Fucking hell, I’m sure that would down well with parents who actually have lost a kid.

Felt like asking if you’d get double bubble when your Staffy gets destroyed after mauling your kid to death.

48 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Saw some cunt (female) on social media posting about advocating for bereavement leave for when a pet dies, comparing it to losing a child.

Fucking hell, I’m sure that would down well with parents who actually have lost a kid.

Felt like asking if you’d get double bubble when your Staffy gets destroyed after mauling your kid to death.

When I was the gaffer at my old work a woman took 3 days after her cat died and tried to get it off sick.

I'm a dog lover but some of the guff you hear about "fur babies" makes you want to boot cunts in the chops.

On 8/29/2021 at 8:12 PM, Ke1t said:

This is similar to the posts you see from parents calling there kids there “best friends”? 

surely your kid isn’t your best friend and more like your there parent and should teach them things and leave the best friends bit to there actual friends!!!! 

6 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

The wifies golf is pretty good right now. Women could almost compete against men in golf. Probably win in 1 in 10. On fitba, a woman’s team would be lucky to win 1 in a 100 playing men. 

They play off a special Tee twice as close to the hole with fanny pad dispensers. 

Dont be fooled by the beautiful asses and lovely tits. 

• Haha 1