Pet Hates

StandFree1982

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Is one of those though, Pipes. If you don't like it don't watch it. 

Leave the lassies be. Just enjoying themselves etc. 

I must admit I don't understand why they try and compare women's to men's records, totally different sports. Even when it's the same sport. 

I don't watch it. 

I just like speaking outdated ill-informed nonsense on it. 

Will watch wifies tennis  actually. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

On topic. Aberdeen’s fancy new exhibition centre’s events schedule being made up of the same bland indie bands and outdated old cronies that toured every year at the last place. 

Elton John and the Drifters - what more you wanting like?  ?

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Good on you. 

Wifey tennis is a cunt, the screaming novelty wears off after a while. Just starts to grate. 

As a spectator of both, Women's tennis > men's tennis imo. 

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Really? Did not know this .

Yeah. Apparently so. We're talking extreme things like 200 mile races and the like. A female relative of mine actually done the Glenmore 24 hour race the weekend just past. Done over 100 miles. Very impressive. 

10 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah. Apparently so. We're talking extreme things like 200 mile races and the like. A female relative of mine actually done the Glenmore 24 hour race the weekend just past. Done over 100 miles. Very impressive. 

10 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah. Apparently so. We're talking extreme things like 200 mile races and the like. A female relative of mine actually done the Glenmore 24 hour race the weekend just past. Done over 100 miles. Very impressi

I played against Scotland wifies in a friendly when i played for BoD under 15's. We were really crap at the time and were all on massive come downs and hangovers from a house party at one of our players' hooses the night before. 

They beat us 3-2. Julie Fleeting was very good, but other than that they were pretty brutal. They were preparing for the Euros or something (canna mind what tournament exactly). 

A young dazzy deff scored a screamer to put us ahead. Cancelled out by an OG i scored in the second half as i was on the back post from a corner. If we hadnt been dying, we would have hammered them. No way can wifies fitba be put anywhere near the mens game. 

7 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

I played against Scotland wifies in a friendly when i played for BoD under 15's. We were really crap at the time and were all on massive come downs and hangovers from a house party at one of our players' hooses the night before. 

They beat us 3-2. Julie Fleeting was very good, but other than that they were pretty brutal. They were preparing for the Euros or something (canna mind what tournament exactly). 

A young dazzy deff scored a screamer to put us ahead. Cancelled out by an OG i scored in the second half as i was on the back post from a corner. If we hadnt been dying, we would have hammered them. No way can wifies fitba be put anywhere near the mens game. 

Did someone try the old ‘swap shirts’ joke ? ?

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

Stopped reading there to piss my pants with laughter. 

Read the rest. 

Pathetic Dazzy. Utterly pathetic.