Pet Hates

StandFree1982

17 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

The wifies golf is pretty good right now. Women could almost compete against men in golf. Probably win in 1 in 10. On fitba, a woman’s team would be lucky to win 1 in a 100 playing men. 

Solheim fitba trivia

Anna Nordquist the scandanavian player with the gorgeous legs is married to (think) Hamish Macalpine's loon.  

Or he was their best man.  Or something.

Next time she putts just think about the moustache... 

3 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Solheim fitba trivia

Anna Nordquist the scandanavian player with the gorgeous legs is married to (think) Hamish Macalpine's loon.  

Or he was their best man.  Or something.

Next time she putts just think about the moustache... 

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/golf/2476702/kevin-mcalpine-in-awe-of-wife-anna-nordqvist-after-her-womens-open-triumph/

Well done statto. 

4 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Is one of those though, Pipes. If you don't like it don't watch it. 

Leave the lassies be. Just enjoying themselves etc. 

I must admit I don't understand why they try and compare women's to men's records, totally different sports. Even when it's the same sport. 

Agree, different sports. To emphasise the difference, here's a site which shows how boys would do against elite women in track & field and swimming. The best 14-15 yr old boys can beat the best women.

https://boysvswomen.com/#/world-record

Which is why it's a nonsense that trans women can compete in female sport.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think for sports this is definitely something to be looked at. The Olympics have rules regarding testosterone etc, which is why that African lassie (forget her country of origin) isn't allowed to compete, despite being born a woman. So, you could argue it actually doesn't matter, they have their own rules/guidelines to follow for whatever reasons. 

There were a couple of women from Mali (I think) in the olympics this year who had too high testosterone levels to compete in the 400m but they were able to compete in the 200m, which seemed bizarre to me. 

Not sure what the latest with Castor Semenya is though. Think she still can't compete. 

18 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Although everyone lost their shit at that weightlifting lassie and she didn't even qualify past whatever stage it was, so the advantage wasn't what everyone said it would be, IMO. 

She won multiple events prior to that, and denied someone the chance to compete at the Olympics. Just because she didn't win, doesnt make it alright.

• Upvote 1