Pet Hates

StandFree1982

6 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

If I ever made my way into the public eye I'd be cancelled immediately. 

"It says here sir, you called a Rangers fan on Twitter a disgusting mutant beaut" 

Not worth it. 

Yeah I think I could get elected, just to be immediately arrested/cancelled/hounded for all the offence I've put out into the world. 

7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think the same of myself. 

A fine for pissing on union street years ago probs get brought up. 

Local MSP a sexual deviant etc

Surely everyone on here has had that fine. 

I was once taking a piss on top of the St Nicholas centre, after the pubs had closed (so no toilets to use) down a drain, no one near and the pigs strolled up the stairs at random and done me. 

I also just once ran away from them, and talked myself out of one in Inverness so I'll call it even. 

Having a quiet wank while the house is empty, only for the wife to come home ten minutes after you're zipped back up and demand a ride. 

It's all bad options from thereonin. 

1. Tell her you JUST had a wank

2. Fake a headache and run the risk of her not riding you later because she thinks you've a headache

3. Go for it and see what happens. 

29 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Having a quiet wank while the house is empty, only for the wife to come home ten minutes after you're zipped back up and demand a ride. 

2. Fake a headache and run the risk of her not riding you later because she thinks you've a headache

4. Start an argument. Make up sex later.

5. Kill her and call an Asian hooker.

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Tell her you had a wank but were thinking about her.   ( and quickly hide the Countdown 2001 annual)

2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I don't want to get old. ?

7 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Why was she so horny when she came home? Did her lover not show up?