Pet Hates

StandFree1982

32 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I got one the other week for £36.34, relating to a coupon I worked for about 5 years that'd went bust and bumped me out of a months salary. ?

Fucking cunts they are, Parky min. I understand about them going bust and because of this you get far less than what you have worked for, but even so. 

It's more than what that facepainter got though, I suppose?.

#EveryCloud

Only mail of any interest I receive are the ones sent to me by the christians and the conspiracy theorists.

Last one I got was along the lines of, "WHO DO YOU THINK CONTROLS THE WORLD? GOVERNMENT? GOD? ....THE JEEEEEEWS?"

That one could have been from either the christians or the conspiracy theorists, to be honest. 

21 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Only mail of any interest I receive are the ones sent to me by the christians and the conspiracy theorists.

Last one I got was along the lines of, "WHO DO YOU THINK CONTROLS THE WORLD? GOVERNMENT? GOD? ....THE JEEEEEEWS?"

That one could have been from either the christians or the conspiracy theorists, to be honest. 

Could be Mormons or Jehovah Witnesses??

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Could be Mormons or Jehovah Witnesses??

Just had a look for it... still sitting in the burn pile. 

Was indeed the Jehova's Witnesses, which as we know is a christian sub-cult. 

Couple of cool things, first, it points you to some Iron Maiden lyrics, points for figuring that one out. 

And, if you look at the bottom right hand side of the graphic, there appears to be a couple of casuals having at it, which is relevant. 

Not sure if the sinister, bearded figure looming over the Earth is supposed to be god or an Old Testament Jew. 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Couple of cool things, first, it points you to some Iron Maiden lyrics, points for figuring that one out. 

And, if you look at the bottom right hand side of the graphic, there appears to be a couple of casuals having at it, which is relevant. 

Not sure if the sinister, bearded figure looming over the Earth is supposed to be god or an Old Testament Jew. 

spacer.png

Good quote from the Indian Football Factory.

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I worked in a KIngdom Hall a few years back  ( just for one day). The head Jehovah was a pleasant enough chap ( talked away about all sorts) until I was leaving then he started trying to give me a couple of books about their beliefs . I politely declined ( and I do mean politely) and the cunt was really offended. 

Arsehole.

Love Star Trek

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

spacer.png

They present some sort of idyllic world and we will all live happily ever after, especially if you engage with them on your doorstep and buy their Watchtower magazines.

We live, we die, the hard part is in between. We don't require any outside interference or a God we allegedly have to look up to. We all go alone?