Pet Hates

StandFree1982

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Again, dipshit, explained to Boof clearly my position. 

For the love of fuck what is your problem with this concept, what are you suggesting that all houses are council owned and nobody is allowed to buy one, who would get the best ones?

If you own a house and can afford another one and rent it out -albeit making a profit, to someone who can’t afford to buy one what is the issue 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Sell it to someone who can afford to buy. 

Live in it. 

Don't be a leech, don't be a landlord. 

Just establishing the guidelines. 

I find it all quite ridiculous. 

The amount of issues you feel so strongly about must affect your sleep. 

2am......fucking landlords, fucking Tories, Bigots!!!...... RACISM. 

Breathe, easy now, 1 Greta Thunberg, 2 Greta Thunberg, 3 Greta Thunberg etc 

• Haha 5
24 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

And there's no difference to earning a salary from a company, because we have to work, to taking a decent chunk of someone else's salary, because you have a surplus in housing that they clearly, dont? 

Stop coming the cunt, Hans

It’s not a surplus in housing. It’s business assets being rented out to generate income. 

Are you against commercial letting too?

13 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Human nature is allowing there to be more empty houses, than homeless people. 

Humans are a historically greedy species unwilling to cooperate with other humans.

Lol

Empty houses can’t be the fault of landlords surely?

They’re not very good landlords if they’ve no tenants. 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It is a surplus in housing, when there are more vacant houses than people with no homes. Very much a surplus. 

Commercial letting is what it is. Not everyone needs a premises to run a business etc, only those who are able to have/run their own business. 

IMO everyone has the right to their own house/flat whatever. 

They have that. They just choose to live / work /study somewhere they can’t afford. 

7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It doesn't suit the renter to have to part with a big chunk of his wage, for something that's a necessity, meaning it's less likely said renter will be able to afford their own house in the future. 

The landlord is providing a service he knows will always be needed, so long as the landlord keeps hoarding the houses. 

Hoarding houses. ??

Bet you’re shite at Monopoly. 

Refusing to put a hotel on Mayfair as a mark of respect to the minkers on Old Kent Road. 

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, Fridge said:

I’m bewildered by this I have a few properties not in Aberdeen but because I prefer to have my own place when I have to travel, when I know I’m not going to be there for a while I’ll rent them out as someone gets the use out of it and I get cash and at some point my kids will inherit the assets

#humblebrag

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It is a surplus in housing, when there are more vacant houses than people with no homes. Very much a surplus. 

Commercial letting is what it is. Not everyone needs a premises to run a business etc, only those who are able to have/run their own business. 

They do.

30 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Maggie (RIP) made that possible for the masses, was for the rich only before she brought in right to buy, true legacy for a majestic woman.

22 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It's the fault of too many people owning too many houses. Landlords. 

It's the cost of renting being too high for anyone to afford/save for a mortgage. 

It's not only landlords, but they are partly to blame. 

A very small part to blame. 

The reason most people rent is because they don’t earn enough money to buy a house where they want to live. You’ve said this already. That’s not the fault of a landlord. They give people the opportunity to live where they want to live. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

She made it possible for a specific generation by means of giving them access to the private housing market. 

Not worked out so well for my generation. Not that the old, dead, ugly cunt ever thought about consequences of policy. 

The houses bought will pass down the generations, every generation will benefit.

2 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

A very small part to blame. 

The reason most people rent is because they don’t earn enough money to buy a house where they want to live. You’ve said this already. That’s not the fault of a landlord. They give people the opportunity to live where they want to live. 

Before my current house I rented in an area I couldn't afford to buy, suited me fine, anything goes wrong you just shout the landlord. Would still be there now if Covid hadn't cut my income stream. Was expensive but hey ho, no one forced me to rent it.

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Re read what I've said. 

My point was at least shops offer cheap, affordable products. 

The same can't be said generally for housing. 

If you can't afford Heinz you buy smartprice.

If you can't afford a flat rent a bedsit or a caravan.

1 minute ago, Joe pike said:

Typical example.

The social housing blocks of flats beside BP Dyce.

The rest of that estate are not happy.

That will be a shambles when it opens, the BP building and the office block next to it will fall to social housing next, will be like going through the Bronx getting from Bucksburn to Asda. Watch crime rocket in the area, will be a bad area to live.