Pet Hates

StandFree1982

9 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

^ What place is this and what curry did Mini struggle with? 

I’ve done a couple of Phaals in my time (nae bother) 

Some place in Newcastle. Advertised as the hottest curry in the UK or some pish. 

I had a wee taste on a naan and it was fuckin mental. But then again i guzzle a pint of milk with a tikka massala so im not really one to judge. Hotter than a phaal according to the boy who worked there. Mini tried to show off claiming he had hot curries all the time, then almost collapsed after 3 forkfuls. 

Binmen who refuse to uplift items made with plastic as part of uplifting waste for recycling?.

How are black bags stuffed with VHS tapes not plastic and therefore not accepted as recyclable waste? 

After all, this creates a manky environment and breeding ground for viruses to procreate and spread, does it not?

My bin was returned unemptied this morning. Buggers!

7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Binmen who refuse to uplift items made with plastic as part of uplifting waste for recycling?.

How are black bags stuffed with VHS tapes not plastic and therefore not accepted as recyclable waste? 

After all, this creates a manky environment and breeding ground for viruses to procreate and spread, does it not?

My bin was returned unemptied this morning. Buggers!

Pretty obvious that you shouldn't put black bags in your plastic bin, I'd have said. 

18 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Thanks for the advice. Never knew that.

No worries. 

You truly are a wealth of knowledge and an asset to humanity. 

Cheers. Very nice of you to think that. I think you're exaggerating through. 

I have sent an email to ICI to get their take on it. Do you have shares in ICI or work for them?

Nah. Neither.