Pet Hates

StandFree1982

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No probs min?. I won't hold you back anymore from tidying up and putting your equipment away, in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act (of course), before you queue up to clock-out just now. 

As I am both a concrete pump operator and an H&S advisor, you can be assured I'll do that. 

10 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s not ‘pretty obvious’ as the bags are made from plastic and are recyclable.

The helpful answer is that they are not allowed because they clog up the plant machinery. 

It is in my area because the bins have stickers on top telling you what can and cannot go in them. 

Information also available on local authority website, if you're unsure. 

I’ve never got the stick Martin gets tbf.

Apart from calling one of his kids Apple, and spouting off about eco stuff I dinna see the hatred.

There are way more deserving arseholes making “music” around that should get the vitriol he seems to attract.At least he and the rest of Coldplay write their own stuff and play their own instruments.It’s fine for folk to nae like what they produce, but the vitriol they (and he in particular) seem to attract baffles me.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

The boy Yungblud is having gender neutral lavvies on his tour. Might go and hang about the pissers all night in a trenchcoat. 

Hes actually a very likeable cunt, beautiful smile, does a decent duet with sexpot Avril Lavigne who i bloody love. No Pet Hates to speak of just FYI on fruity toilets. 

Decent song with BMTH too. 

On 10/14/2021 at 3:25 PM, cheesepipes said:

The boy Yungblud is having gender neutral lavvies on his tour. Might go and hang about the pissers all night in a trenchcoat. 

Hes actually a very likeable cunt, beautiful smile, does a decent duet with sexpot Avril Lavigne who i bloody love. No Pet Hates to speak of just FYI on fruity toilets. 

Stereo in renfield lane has them as does Strathclyde union iirc. Terrible idea for ladies as when forced to use cubicles guys generally just pish all over the seats rendering their visits a most annoying experience. 

was in stereo with the good lady pre lockdown and she vowed not to return because of it. Guys are filthy bastards and should have their own toilets was her view. Her wokeness was temporarily abandoned.