Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Neighbour just had a reduction done 

Not sure what size they were, but they were like cartoon huge... like when you draw a stick figure lady and pencil in a pair of tits that look like beach balls.

Haven't seen the post surgery set yet, but I told her that I want it on the record that I'm 100% opposed to any decrease in the size of her titties.

Totally ignored my protest, and had the surgery done anyway. 

You understand that in Islam my contention would have prevented this from happening.

@manboobs109

6 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Neighbour just had a reduction done 

Not sure what size they were, but they were like cartoon huge... like when you draw a stick figure lady and pencil in a pair of tits that look like beach balls.

Haven't seen the post surgery set yet, but I told her that I want it on the record that I'm 100% opposed to any decrease in the size of her titties.

Totally ignored my protest, and had the surgery done anyway. 

You understand that in Islam my contention would have prevented this from happening.

@manboobs109

?

As a responsible muso, I like to occasionally check out stuff I don’t like, just to be sure I still dislike it (revisited U2 recently and now like a few albums.

OCS did an acoustic set at Virgin the other day.  Checked out The Circle. Comments under it like ‘greatest songwriter ever’ etc. 

I bet even Craddocks mother doesn’t even regard him as the greatest songwriter ever, come away. 

I think people just write these things to annoy arseholes like me (it works)