Pet Hates

StandFree1982

4 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

100% parkle

If you say so. I don't watch it much. 

Weirdos that watch it and then whinge about it just look like fuds IMO. 

Just avoid it if you don't like it. I don't like cricket (ah love it), so I avoid it. Easy done. Going out of my way to watch cricket and then whinging about cricket would be fucking stupid. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Just avoid it if you don't like it. I don't like cricket (ah love it), so I avoid it. Easy done. Going out of my way to watch cricket and then whinging about cricket would be fucking stupid. 

Totally agree. 

Im talking about female ex-player pundits embarrassing themselves on tv.

Eg.
Some ex-arsenal lady saying to Rio Ferdinand at HT in a Champs League game “yeah rio we both know what its like playing under the lights in these big champs league games”

35 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Totally agree. 

Im talking about female ex-player pundits embarrassing themselves on tv.

Eg.
Some ex-arsenal lady saying to Rio Ferdinand at HT in a Champs League game “yeah rio we both know what its like playing under the lights in these big champs league games”

? 100 percent . "fuck off ,love"

15 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

So tell me what you want, what you really really want

Cavey really, really wants some attention from me. It's so obvious  

He's followed his own tired pattern here. A few wee jibes in an attempt to get a response. Then when he's been ignored he's jumped in with the insults. He does the same thing all the time. 

As the biggest dimwit on here, he's incapable of using subtlety to get a bite. 

It's all very sad for him. 

• Upvote 2
21 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Loads of cunts not bothering to dip their headlights and keeping full beam on at the moment.

Give them a quick flash (cock out!) just in case they have forgotten but nope selfish cunts leave them on so fuck them and I flip the full beam on as well.

A lot of newer cars have auto headlights and mine can be a bit slow to recognise another motor.You have to be almost right  in front of me for mine to auto dip sometimes so I get a lot of folk flashing me thinking I’ve forgotten to dip them.

Young birds Qashqai is better for the auto lights.

9 hours ago, Parklife said:

Did you whinge about the tennis when you returned home after being at Wimbledon earlier this year or was it more for you about the prestige of mixing with the gentry rather than the actual tennis?

Asking for a friend of Monica Seles?.

#DreadlockHoliday

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Did you whinge about the tennis when you returned home after being at Wimbledon earlier this year or was it more for you about the prestige of mixing with the gentry rather than the actual tennis?

#DreadlockHoliday

Why would he whinge about something he likes?

2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Loads of cunts not bothering to dip their headlights and keeping full beam on at the moment.

Give them a quick flash (cock out!) just in case they have forgotten but nope selfish cunts leave them on so fuck them and I flip the full beam on as well.

Is your car low? Mines pretty low down, looks like every cunt has them on at night, realised not long after it’s because I’m at head height with most SUVs etc so I’ve just been giving random people abuse for nothing. 

Standard 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

#DreadlockHoliday

You're an absolute weirdo. 

• Haha 2