Pet Hates

StandFree1982

A real Pet Hate - ex-forces losers who can’t let it go/ immensely proud of their service. 

a boy in a coffee shop today was annoying as fuck, speaking as loud as he could about being ex-army - he was wearing a camo t-shirt and jacket clearly cheap tat from the surplus store, just to remind folk (he was 50’s, obese, west coaster)

he had cornered a young boy and his bird and it turns out the boy is in the artillery and he’s announcing to the clearly disinterested boy ‘YOURE A BLOODY HERO SON. IM A GYLLER, ALWAYS A GYLLER, AH YOU CANNA BEAT IT’ 

These sorts of folk did 3 year in the 70’s and you know they’ve made a lifetime out of it.

I changed to take-away and left asap, can’t handle folk like that. 

proud of shooting innocent Irish children are you? Horrible cunts

• Like 1
1 minute ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Daily mail (think) did an article on this only yesterday.  Muricans turning up to parades dressed like West Point’s finest and getting called out by guys who can tell their uniforms are off the internet.  Deserved the public shaming they got.  Also thought a kicking was in order and looked like it was coming ex-camera

YouTube is littered with them. 

Great viewing. 

Just now, dazzy_deff said:

She was tasty until she went on a way overboard health kick. Looks anorexic now  

Denise van outen on the other hand, as CP alludes to...oocha boy 

Agree, before the health kick Davina was crackin.

Van Outen back on the market supposedly, her bloke was texting other birds

Guest milne_afc
14 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

She was tasty until she went on a way overboard health kick. Looks anorexic now  

Denise van outen on the other hand, as CP alludes to...oocha boy 

Just looked her up on Google images. She’s overdone the abs workout that’s for sure. I’d still happily treat her to an evening of entertainment on the galloping maggot. 

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Check this cunt....

Someone's old boy.

I mind watching that and wishing he’d suffer a haemorrhage 

59 minutes ago, Poodler said:

A real Pet Hate - ex-forces losers who can’t let it go/ immensely proud of their service. 

a boy in a coffee shop today was annoying as fuck, speaking as loud as he could about being ex-army - he was wearing a camo t-shirt and jacket clearly cheap tat from the surplus store, just to remind folk (he was 50’s, obese, west coaster)

he had cornered a young boy and his bird and it turns out the boy is in the artillery and he’s announcing to the clearly disinterested boy ‘YOURE A BLOODY HERO SON. IM A GYLLER, ALWAYS A GYLLER, AH YOU CANNA BEAT IT’ 

These sorts of folk did 3 year in the 70’s and you know they’ve made a lifetime out of it.

I changed to take-away and left asap, can’t handle folk like that. 

proud of shooting innocent Irish children are you? Horrible cunts

You didn't thank him for his service? 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It's one of my favourites. Some of the older episodes especially are hilarious. 

If you've got sky, it's on sky Atlantic. Worth setting a few to record and giving it a try. 

Never managed a whole episode, too much shouting/ irritating yanks/ penny chews