Pet Hates

StandFree1982

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

With the greatest of respect Consi these lads from deprived areas are exactly the kind that you want in the army. 
 The Taliban would die laughing at the likes of yourself mincing about the Tora Bora mountains complaining about the humidity and the absence of nail bars.

What a strange perception of me, if that's how you do in fact see me through here. 

Otherwise, top posting. Good lol.

28 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Mate of mine joined the marines.

Was good for him.  He used to just be a quiet cunt that sat in the corner with his centre parting saying nowt.

After, he was involved in good japes.  I'd heard he had bitten a bouncers ear and one time after a derby in the pub, he pushed me down a flight of stairs. ( he's a Jambo ).

A better human. 

Until this happens...

BJaf2S.gif

Even sadder than the ex-military types are the ones who wish they were ex-military.

There is a ‘Walter Mitty Hunters Club’ on social media (?) who expose these frauds who falsify or exaggerate their military careers to usually try and attract women. Some of the muppets they have caught are funny as fuck.

Still sadder yet being a “Walter Mitty Hunter” but amusing for us plebs nonetheless.

4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Good lad. You get my point though. There’s a reason they ‘target’ young fellas from a particular background. 

Yeah. 

Not the reason you've posted tho. 

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Fucking hell Consi you never seen the state of the cunts that hang about outside Boots? The army would be scared to set up a stall there.

Hahaha. Those folks are only going one way home, tho...

1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

That sliding on the knees in the corner goal celebration and every cunt (footballer) doing it 

Just like the pointing to the sky one

Absolutely hate these aswell, but not as much as when they make that stupid heart shape with their hands. What the fuck is that all about. These are grown men. Get a fucking grip. 

15 hours ago, Poodler said:

The best celebration ever? 

hard to beat the city spook who ran the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of his old teams fans, arsenal I think it was

never moved that quick in any game haha

The boy Ketsbia did a good effort, probably second behind the Elephant washers son. 

He really should have taking his shorts and pants off aswell, then he'd have been number 1.