Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Guest milne_afc

Do these folk remove the stickers when the child isn’t travelling in the vehicle? Would be irresponsible not to and could lead to unnecessary death.

Guest milne_afc

'The sign is not for emergency services, but more of a notice to other drivers. Anyone using these signs must ensure they are not obstructing the driver's view,' a spokesperson for NSW Police told the NRMA

?

52 minutes ago, Roberto said:

"While those in the emergency services have confirmed that these signs do help alert first responders to the presence of a child in a car accident".

And as per you're trying far too hard to be funny. I have never used one, I think they are shit but if someone in the emergency services says something like that, I'll listen.

"However, police have previously confirmed the signs are not for that purpose.

'The sign is not for emergency services, but more of a notice to other drivers"

13 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

My missus has a ‘baby on board’ sticker on her motor so any simpleton micropenis cunt who is driving up her backside like a maniac gets a reminder his driving is endangering kids in the back. 

That is the reason for the sticker, to stop tailgaters . Most folk when they are in the car love driving into the back of other cars at high speed. The sticker stops this .