Pet Hates

StandFree1982

29 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I'm not disputing any of that you fucking clown. Learn to read.

I couldn't give 2 fucks what it was created for when or how. I passed on something I was told. Nothing I personally got wrong. 

8 hours ago, shut up meg said:

Kids in car stickers, thank fuck you put them on your motor chief as I was planning to crash into the back of your car.

8 hours ago, Roberto said:

It's not for that reason.

If there is a car crash and ambulance service see that sticker, they get the child out first before the adult.

I don't give a fuck if you were told it or not. You believed them and tried to pass it off as fact you mongo cunt.  Your fuckwitted mate was wrong and you believed him.  

All I've done is educate you. A fucking thanks would be nice. 

• Haha 4
17 hours ago, Roberto said:

It wasn't meant to be funny.

It's straight from the mouth of some one who worked in the ambulance service when a pal and their child was in a serious accident.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

And again you get the facts completely wrong despite being told...

It wasn't a mate.

You fail to read simple sentences cause you're the mongo cunt. You've been told that twice but yet still get it wrong. 

• Haha 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-59998090

Shit like this pisses me off, wasting time and resources to remove an open fire. If they make it cheaper for folk to heat their homes with the new improved electric heating then the majority of folk will only use it when they have to in an emergency. The electrical heating and insulation will most likely be shite and based on building standards for the vastly different climate in London etc. Have they calculated the carbon cost of removing it in the first place for no good reason. Have they fuck, fucking idiots and fucking stupid rules and targets created by folk with zero common sense intent to be seen to be "improving things". 

Nonces. 

16 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-59998090

Shit like this pisses me off, wasting time and resources to remove an open fire. If they make it cheaper for folk to heat their homes with the new improved electric heating then the majority of folk will only use it when they have to in an emergency. The electrical heating and insulation will most likely be shite and based on building standards for the vastly different climate in London etc. Have they calculated the carbon cost of removing it in the first place for no good reason. Have they fuck, fucking idiots and fucking stupid rules and targets created by folk with zero common sense intent to be seen to be "improving things". 

Nonces. 

Give them all a Chimney Sheep for when the fire’s not on. Problem solved. Bloody great things. 

https://www.chimneysheep.co.uk/product-category/chimney-draught-excluders/