Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Cooking programmes. Don’t get me wrong, I love my food and like to see pros doing it and getting some tips.

It’s the sycophantic wank that goes round it. Always delicious and amazing, the best dish the guest has ever tasted. Be good to see someone just to say look mate that tastes like fucking shite.

And also the fact that they seem to think your average punter has ingredients they produce firing about their kitchen. Just use some leftover turmeric you have kicking about or some pish.

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Cooking programmes. Don’t get me wrong, I love my food and like to see pros doing it and getting some tips.

It’s the sycophantic wank that goes round it. Always delicious and amazing, the best dish the guest has ever tasted. Be good to see someone just to say look mate that tastes like fucking shite.

And also the fact that they seem to think your average punter has ingredients they produce firing about their kitchen. Just use some leftover turmeric you have kicking about or some pish.

I tend to agree with that. A lot is pretentious wank.

That said, many years ago I did get a couple of corporate freebies at Nick Nairn's cook school place at Lake of Monteith.  That was quite good and he was a decent cunt too.

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Hutch lol 

unbelievable 

Was not him.

There were no innocent parties although despite me thinking Nairn is a prick was undeserved.

Basically both were absolutely smashed and the boy spotted him and was giving it the usual pish, as in you couldn’t make an omelette or some shite.

What should have probably happened is Nairn laughing and saying well you are you are welcome to come to my restaurant anytime have a good night or some shit.

Instead he told the boy to fuck off and got smacked.

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

Was not him.

There were no innocent parties although despite me thinking Nairn is a prick was undeserved.

Basically both were absolutely smashed and the boy spotted him and was giving it the usual pish, as in you couldn’t make an omelette or some shite.

What should have probably happened is Nairn laughing and saying well you are you are welcome to come to my restaurant anytime have a good night or some shit.

Instead he told the boy to fuck off and got smacked.

Apart from the fella assaulted by two neds?