Pet Hates

StandFree1982

8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Apart from the fella assaulted by two neds?

Agreed. Ok 100% they where in the wrong. But if you are a celebrity and two pissed  louns have  a go at you, in my opinion the best way to dissolve the situation is to laugh and and say have a good night.

Boy probably thinks he is a hero now.

Or knock fuck out of them.

12 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Agreed. Ok 100% they where in the wrong. But if you are a celebrity and two pissed  louns have  a go at you, in my opinion the best way to dissolve the situation is to laugh and and say have a good night.

Boy probably thinks he is a hero now.

Or knock fuck out of them.

or shatter his knee, he’ll drop like a stone

:cool:

4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Dons fans supporting Andy Goram - a known/ proven bigot. 

afc chat is all but dead. It was a good run 

So.Ever knocked out any real huns in Glasgow or Aberdeen for that Matter  ....or just lobbed obscenities from the y....or across the road.....get fucking politics out of it pal .....? . ......Dod Coupland is next.?..

Bunch of fucking windbags...

27 minutes ago, Robin Askwith said:

Shoppers in Lidl who think its acceptable to pack their bags at a normal pace.

The rule of thumb should be, pack at speed, to keep up with the till operator scanning and throwing items at you.

If you want to take your time bagging yer messages, fcuk off to Tesco , Morrisons etc.....  

You don't pack at the till at lidl or aldi. Throw it in your trolley and pack at the back after paying 

35 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

I think of it as a challenge to get it bagged and ready to go before I pay.No back bench packing for me…

Same. That's the correct way. If you're incapable of that, chuck it in the trolley and pack elsewhere. 

Don't hold every cunt up because you're slow/thick/selfish.