Pet Hates

StandFree1982

7 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Parky min, I live in a very insular, cliquey town entrenched with irrational people who like nothing better than moaning but do fuck all about their grievances. 

They'll moan about anything from parking, dog shite, and "there's nothing to dae here" to being jealous of others being successful.

The majority of them are like a gaggle of geese, who are so easily absorbed and swayed in what the media have to say, especially over the last two years or so. This includes subjects like the gook plague (the NHS, private healthcare providers, and universities will never be short of virologists, bacteriologists, and epidemiologists anymore if they wish to visit Fraserburgh to attract such medics, going by the approach and attitude adopted by the do-good, know-it-all masses up here) and climate change. 

When it comes to the subject of climate change, recycling and cutting down on the use of certain materials are big things for the local subservient masses. Even much so, that the scaffies of Aberdeenshire Council refuse to uplift and dispose of wood from your recycling bin, even though it is the source of paper after all. Plastic packaging from a bed is another they refuse to collect. "You canna pit that in 'ere". Why? Is it fucking contagious and will cause a nuclear reaction that will end mankind like?

This is not a very eco-friendly policy when you then have to arrange for a booking slot at the local dump, which will require the use of a car or van that operates on fuel that emits into our atmosphere in order to transport the trash to the dump. 

(By the way, I used to be a scaffie during the summer holidays in 2017. A fucking great job it was. I couldn't give two fucks what the contents of the bins were prior to uplift and disposal. Out of sight, out of mind, and our region was a cleaner, healthier, and tidier place for it.)

All I took from that is that your incapable of disposing of waste properly. 

7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I cannot suss you out at all MAD. You are one of the most complicated of folk I have ever come across . A very complex fellow.

it’s a compliment I suppose 

I get classed by some as a "paranoid", intense, aggressive character whilst others deem me to be an easy-going, thoughtful, placid lad (some that class me as the former take advantage of the latter traits when it is for their own benefit). ?

It's may be the external stimuli (folks varying perceptions of me) and how I react to these stimuli that may equate to me being a "very complex, complicated fellow", as you eloquently put, Hanz min. 

4 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

^Autistic if you ask me

Perhaps min, but the two doctors I had consultations with at Royal Cornhill Hospital (2017 and 2021) said I was mentally fine, therefore surplus to their requirements. For example, the last quack primarily concentrated on my beer consumption as being the source of my social and emotional issues, without caring a toss about the other factors raised?

I think it was more of a case of "Get to fuck. Don't waste anymore of my precious time. I've had to give up my fag break to see you."

On the back of the consultation, the doctor referred me to Turning Point Scotland, an alcohol, drug, and substance misuse service. They swiftly identified that beer was not the cause of my issues, but simply a symptom. A complete waste of their time and my time. 

14 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

For once you are not talking nonsense Bluts. The forest down my way has no bins so no danger you are walking an hour with a shite in a bag. Leave it somewhere, pick it up on way back and dump it. People without dogs walking down that way will probably see the bags and think it's weird.

To be fair when I run in the forest I do see poo bags hanging from trees, the next day on my return they are often still left hanging .

But some people do hang them up and pick them up on their return.

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

I'll have done this before but cunts that are snide about paying invoices. "I'll transfer it over today" or one I got hit with today "I work on 30 day terms" like they've got a god given right to make me wait on cash. Some bigger companies are even stretching that one. Fucking jokers.

How do you combat this Moobster?

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I'll have done this before but cunts that are snide about paying invoices. "I'll transfer it over today" or one I got hit with today "I work on 30 day terms" like they've got a god given right to make me wait on cash. Some bigger companies are even stretching that one. Fucking jokers.

But I'll agree with this slightly differently...organised a stag do and it's all 'i think I transferred the money, it should be over'. When it never is.

Cunts.

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Sounds like you haven’t been making yourself clear.

50% initial payment 

Balance upon installation.

Goods remain your property until balance is cleared. 

overdue invoices = £0

17 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Sounds like you haven’t been making yourself clear.

50% initial payment 

Balance upon installation.

Goods remain your property until balance is cleared. 

overdue invoices = £0

Can't really do that with some of the shit I do min. I'm a bit too lax with it though. Fine most of the time but you get piss takers.

It's the lies that bother me. Its obvious when it's just shit they are spinning.

Guest milne_afc

Typical stoner cunt. Must be a fuse or some other part you can remove until you get your cash? That’s what I’d do.

10 minutes ago, Roberto said:

HA yeah I gave someone a lend of money long ago and they used this one. Wasn't a large sum... but used to get the 'oh is that not transferred over yet' shit.

Or 'thought I'd done that' when you ask a few days later.

The best was 'I'm just away to drive to yours now to drop the cash' then not answer his phone an hour later... to state the next morning he had a car accident ???.

Went round his later that day, threatened the cash out of him, car no marks on it. Ditched the cunt. Never seen again. Fucking little weasel.

Sounds zesty

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Can't really do that with some of the shit I do min. I'm a bit too lax with it though. Fine most of the time but you get piss takers.

It's the lies that bother me. Its obvious when it's just shit they are spinning.

Tell the mum if she can’t pay for little Johnny’s slushie now she can provide sexual favours as another means of payment. She won’t even have to do anal.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Sounds like some of you poofs need to splash out on some hired muscle to get your invoices paid 

Hutch is available for £20 per shake down 

Och it's no quite as bad as that. If you are relying on word of mouth and repeat business you can't get too nippy. It's just the bullshit that annoys me.

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Parklife did. I got a few last weekend. Probably where Milne stole the idea from.

?

C’mon min.