Pet Hates

StandFree1982

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Smaller ears more sensitive to sounds?? That's not a thing.

If that's not a thing, it's certainly true smaller kids are sensitive to loud sounds. 

Bizarre thing to take issue with. 

They look cute as fuck with them on as well, like wee eskimos 

36 minutes ago, CCB III said:

If that's not a thing, it's certainly true smaller kids are sensitive to loud sounds. 

Bizarre thing to take issue with. 

They look cute as fuck with them on as well, like wee eskimos 

Aye and a good way to get kids used to loud sounds is to let them wander about in industrial ear defenders.

It's a modern thing, unnecessary 99% of the time and will result in a generation even more poofy than you.

• Haha 1

One thing I hate is when someone says something and you don't catch what they said, they repeat it, you still don't catch what they said and then they just dig their heels in and refuse to say it a third time. 

The fuck kind of psychotic behaviour is that? 

Just tell me what you fucking said.

Last night someone said what sounded like, "I need a tiny Pope." which I'm 99% sure isn't what they said... asked to repeat it, still sounded like they need a tiny Pope, after which no more iterations of the tiny Pope request were forthcoming, which became a bit of an argument. 

Just tell me.

No, doesn't matter.

Tell me.

No.

FUCKING TELL ME!

It's not important..

I've been on Amazon, and the fucker is getting this sent to them. Discussion resolved to my satisfaction. 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

One thing I hate is when someone says something and you don't catch what they said, they repeat it, you still don't catch what they said and then they just dig their heels in and refuse to say it a third time. 

The fuck kind of psychotic behaviour is that? 

Just tell me what you fucking said.

Last night someone said what sounded like, "I need a tiny Pope." which I'm 99% sure isn't what they said... asked to repeat it, still sounded like they need a tiny Pope, after which no more iterations of the tiny Pope request were forthcoming, which became a bit of an argument. 

Just tell me.

No, doesn't matter.

Tell me.

No.

FUCKING TELL ME!

It's not important..

I've been on Amazon, and the fucker is getting this sent to them. Discussion resolved to my satisfaction. 

spacer.png

Hope they don't have little boys. 

It might come to life and try molest them

7 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I didn't see what Piquet said.  Did he criticise Hamiltons black bits or white bits?

It’s on a thread here, @Grays Babylon 1875 posted it - an interview from last year where he uses an N word that he claims means ‘guy‘ in Portuguese but the ‘scroll back years through Twitter to find something offensive’ crew think they’re on to a winner