Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

Shaking hands cunts.

Get that fucking wanking claw out my space.

I can't believe in 2022 there are still bastards that practice this filthy Hun action.

Nice little bow like our Japanese friends is enough.

Lazy bastard parkers.  Fuckin' double yella's, zig zags, pavements, corners etc etc.  Get out and walk you cunts.

Today at Asda, and every time I go there wi me daughter and granddaughter we park in the parent and child spaces.  Fair enough.  The amount o' fuckers that park there without kids is unbelievable.  There's plenty fuckin' spaces about 4 car lengths away fuckin' use them.

Got it sussed now tho.  Next time I'm gonna carry a couple of them big plastic syringes filled wi brake fluid and if I see a lazy bastard, I'll casually walk past their motor pushin' a trolley and from hip level, squirt the side of their car.  Arseholes?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
12 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Lazy bastard parkers.  Fuckin' double yella's, zig zags, pavements, corners etc etc.  Get out and walk you cunts.

Today at Asda, and every time I go there wi me daughter and granddaughter we park in the parent and child spaces.  Fair enough.  The amount o' fuckers that park there without kids is unbelievable.  There's plenty fuckin' spaces about 4 car lengths away fuckin' use them.

Got it sussed now tho.  Next time I'm gonna carry a couple of them big plastic syringes filled wi brake fluid and if I see a lazy bastard, I'll casually walk past their motor pushin' a trolley and from hip level, squirt the side of their car.  Arseholes?

Hun behaviour. 

6 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Is your daughter WAP?

7 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

They should put the disabled and parent and child spaces away at the back of the car park then the cunts that abuse them would be more likely to look for a standard space. 

2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I was at Berryden and parked in a disabled space, far too much of the cunts. About 40% of the car park. 

My van has blacked out windows so any nosey cunts with syringes full of brake fluid will need to up their game.

At least you could justify it by having that boy from the swimming in the passenger seat. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

If I take my old mum to the shops does that count as parent and child? 

2 disabled spaces.

2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I think the BLT crowd will be pushing for their own spaces, then the Dod Floyd brigade will want something up top for the inconvenience of slave trade.

The straight white man will get 3 or 4 spaces up the back with arrows pointing to the White Supremacist areas.

The graphic on the ground denoting the space will be a white hood.

2 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

I was at Berryden and parked in a disabled space, far too much of the cunts. About 40% of the car park. 

My van has blacked out windows so any nosey cunts with syringes full of brake fluid will need to up their game.

I'll keep an eye out.  Sainsbury's is a bit posh for me so nae there often.