Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
12 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Lazy bastard parkers.  Fuckin' double yella's, zig zags, pavements, corners etc etc.  Get out and walk you cunts.

Today at Asda, and every time I go there wi me daughter and granddaughter we park in the parent and child spaces.  Fair enough.  The amount o' fuckers that park there without kids is unbelievable.  There's plenty fuckin' spaces about 4 car lengths away fuckin' use them.

Got it sussed now tho.  Next time I'm gonna carry a couple of them big plastic syringes filled wi brake fluid and if I see a lazy bastard, I'll casually walk past their motor pushin' a trolley and from hip level, squirt the side of their car.  Arseholes?

Hun behaviour. 

6 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Lazy bastard parkers.  Fuckin' double yella's, zig zags, pavements, corners etc etc.  Get out and walk you cunts.

Today at Asda, and every time I go there wi me daughter and granddaughter we park in the parent and child spaces.  Fair enough.  The amount o' fuckers that park there without kids is unbelievable.  There's plenty fuckin' spaces about 4 car lengths away fuckin' use them.

Got it sussed now tho.  Next time I'm gonna carry a couple of them big plastic syringes filled wi brake fluid and if I see a lazy bastard, I'll casually walk past their motor pushin' a trolley and from hip level, squirt the side of their car.  Arseholes?

Is your daughter WAP?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

If I take my old mum to the shops does that count as parent and child? 

2 disabled spaces.

2 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

I was at Berryden and parked in a disabled space, far too much of the cunts. About 40% of the car park. 

My van has blacked out windows so any nosey cunts with syringes full of brake fluid will need to up their game.

I'll keep an eye out.  Sainsbury's is a bit posh for me so nae there often.

53 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

White folk with dreadlocks.

Fuck all to do with any of that culturally inappropriate shite, more that the person tends to look like a right fucking druggie mink.

Has a Chinese man ever had dreadlocks?

I'm well travelled.....never saw one.

A white Brig o Donner in the early 90s was rocking the Larsson look before Henrik himself, he pulled it off nae bother. Blonde gives off a softer surfer vibe while dark hair is more crusty junkie 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
18 minutes ago, Zeus said:

There's a older boy that sits in the south stand with ginger dreadlocks 

Don't think it's an intentional look.

Someone planted them on his dome and tells him - we will kill your wife if you shave this off, you Spin Doctor cunt. 

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

There's a older boy that sits in the south stand with ginger dreadlocks 

Don't think it's an intentional look.

There was a cracking mullet a couple of rows in front of you yesterday. Proper business at the front, party at the back job. Doing it his way.

Just now, RAZOR said:

There was a cracking mullet a couple of rows in front of you yesterday. Proper business at the front, party at the back job. Doing it his way.

Aye seen him. Pulled it off pretty well to be fair ?

Was another boy around there yesterday absolutely loving life, until a steward told him to calm down. Peer cunt