Pet Hates

StandFree1982

"fixed it for you"

when someone thinks theyre being humourous by editing something someone else said, but still quoting it - its not funny, remotely.

when 100 people are having an argument against the minority, and they "mega lol" at ANYTHING one of the other 99 say, even though its irrelevant and again, not remotely humourous.

Have ye met Tup?

People who can't write properly via text or email.

"wt u dng l8r? x wb"

"i cnt w8"

"whts wrg?"

People who shorten already short words!

People who are really friendly and fine when on thier own, but you see them in a certain crowd and they become assholes.

The fact that women can make derogatory comments about men constantly, but we're not allowed to say anything with fear of us being "sexist" it's a fact women can't drive, deal with it!!

Car Insurance companies that offer lower insurance premiums to women! So, a woman who has had more crashes and is pish at driving is "less likely" to crash than me?? don't think so.

The fact that women can make derogatory comments about men constantly, but we're not allowed to say anything with fear of us being "sexist" it's a fact women can't drive, deal with it!!

Not allowed by women it seems. I happily and freely make totally sexist comments the whole time when I'm out and about, there's nothing to stop me.

Sexism = accuracy in my book.

Women SHOULD be making the tea, doing the ironing etc. and they SHOULD NOT be playing fitba or officiating mannies games.

Interference is what it's all about, they like to get in aboot and cause friction.

Pop-rock - yer Green Days, Foo Fighters, Biffy Clyro etc.

In fact, any greaser music.

Utter sh*te.

Foo's and the Biff aren't pop rock.

Pup punk is what pisses me off. Jimmy Eat world for example. "Sing it back whoa oh oh oh oh oh" NO! f**k off and take you piss poor, non punk, pissy lyrics elsewhere. And "bands" that get big after a cover and very few people that "love" the band actually like or even know any of their own stuff.

P.S. Can you define the term "greaser" Buck. Nivver heard it in me life!

• 2 weeks later...

Been away for a while, for those of you that didnt already know...

I thought this was like, TV talk more than like, anything else until I was like, on the peasant wagon this morning and I was like, surrounded by young, not very good looking students.

if I like had 2 bob for every time she was like, so I was like, so he was like, so they were like, so I was like I wouldnt be sitting on the peasant wagon anymore.

When did this most horrid pattern of a sentence come into effect? Are you lot that are like parents out there not like teaching your children that like doesnt actually mean said. Nor does it pertain to some sort of action.

Today, for the first time I feel like a proper grumpy old man. I aint down with this kid speak anymore.

Anyway, rant over so what saying like, anoy you?

I was literally outside in the rain.

Were you outside?

Yes.

Why say literally then when you were actually outside.

Fearne Cotton is the best at adding this pointless word into literally every sentence she utters.

Add "My bad" and "Back in the day" to the list as well.

Folk that call Pittodrie "Todders" and call Aberdeen "The Deen or "The town".

Add "The Shire" for any gluepot that thinks Aberdeenshire is called that.

They're just copying Fifers, y'ken like.

And who wouldn't?

We are amazing, like.

I call Aberdeen 'the toon'.

Anybody that lives in a wee place calls the nearest big place 'the toon'.

My cousin lives in Markinch and refers to Glenrothes as 'toon' utter sillyness.

Been away for a while, for those of you that didnt already know...

I thought this was like, TV talk more than like, anything else until I was like, on the peasant wagon this morning and I was like, surrounded by young, not very good looking students.

if I like had 2 bob for every time she was like, so I was like, so he was like, so they were like, so I was like I wouldnt be sitting on the peasant wagon anymore.

When did this most horrid pattern of a sentence come into effect? Are you lot that are like parents out there not like teaching your children that like doesnt actually mean said. Nor does it pertain to some sort of action.

Today, for the first time I feel like a proper grumpy old man. I aint down with this kid speak anymore.

Anyway, rant over so what saying like, anoy you?

I'm of a firm belief that alot of todays younger people should be rounded up and exterminated unless they can prove that they can form a sentence and speak with out 'so I was like' in it whilst speaking.

Text talk also just makes me shake my head in dismay.

The loser cruiser is a hotbed of f**kwits.

My favourite game is asking easy questions to people in their late teens and early twenty's simple questions and see if they can answer them.

At Christmas we were playing a DVD game and an easy general knowledge question came up.

See if you guy's on here can get it.

Who is the Prime Minister of Great Britain??

A 19 year old and a 24 year old didn't know the answer.

I actually fear for the future when this is the calibre of people growing up and they will inevitably have offspring.

FEAR FOR THE FUTURE LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.