Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Bus drivers that like to ignore folk that run for the bus, especially if it's raining, sadistic c**ts!

If I was a bus driver, I would definitely do this. I would wait for them to get within arms reach of the door, then close them suddenly and do an evil laugh right in their face.

I would then proceed to drive the bus.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone who justifies watching awful television because there is someone hot in it.

i.e. I watch X-Factor because Cheryl Cole is in it or Strictly Come Dancing because they dance in revealing outfits.

Just say you are under the thumb or gay, none of this bullshit.

Yes, I hate guys who use this excuse if they watch Hollyoaks as well. Hollyoaks is garbage and if you want to see the woman from it then there is plenty of pictures on the internet of them in far more revealing outfits :spunk:

Yes, I hate guys who use this excuse if they watch Hollyoaks as well. Hollyoaks is garbage and if you want to see the woman from it then there is plenty of pictures on the internet of them in far more revealing outfits :spunk:

Hollyoaks was going to be the third example if I went any further with my list. Godawful television, poorly acted, poorly scripted, storylines repeated over time. But there are hot girls in it...

• 4 weeks later...

The fact that when I'm sick it seems to coincide with the start of a holiday from work. Been feeling pretty shitty the past few days and now I have the next couple of days off the sh*te has hit the fan so to speak :poster_oops: Same goes with colds. I get a cold just before I take a few days off work quite a lot.

My wife's work makes an allowance that if you are signed off ill, even if on holiday, these count as sick days and don't bite into your holidays, so check with your HR if this applies?!

My wife's work makes an allowance that if you are signed off ill, even if on holiday, these count as sick days and don't bite into your holidays, so check with your HR if this applies?!

Aye that only works if you sign off on the sick before you go off on hols. If you get ill while on hols, you're sh*t outta luck!

• 2 weeks later...

People who think that owning a SLR automatically makes them awesome photographers! With the arrival of social networking there has been an obvious rise in photo sharing, and there is a huge amount of "arty" tripe that folk with their new SLR cameras post. Look at me, i've got a fancy camera, lets take a picture of something from a jonty angle and make it black and white.

People who think that owning a SLR automatically makes them awesome photographers! With the arrival of social networking there has been an obvious rise in photo sharing, and there is a huge amount of "arty" tripe that folk with their new SLR cameras post. Look at me, i've got a fancy camera, lets take a picture of something from a jonty angle and make it black and white.

I agree, owning a big fancy Mercedes has no bearing on the quality of images you can take, try telling them that though!

I've seen them in action, emergency stops, big wide car, holding up the traffic, while they take photos!

c**ts.

I agree, owning a big fancy Mercedes has no bearing on the quality of images you can take, try telling them that though!

I've seen them in action, emergency stops, big wide car, holding up the traffic, while they take photos!

c**ts.

The photos they take are 99% of the time no better than images that a standard camera can take. There is a girl I used to work with who keeps putting sh*t pictures up that I know she thinks are "artistic" but they look like they could have been taken by a mobile. Just add an edgy angle and a different hue and they think they are a pulitzer prize winners!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...