Pet Hates

StandFree1982

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

More to do with a grown man behaving like a spoilt wee laddie.

Anyway I've watched my 30 minutes of tennis for the year, I'll leave it to the losers again.

Watching 30 mins of something and thinking others might care about your opinion on it? 

You're the biggest loser in here. 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Getting all aggressive after a few too many colourful cans Parky?

I suspect your willy might get a semi erect watching Krygios.

Not aggressive at all. You're the one calling people who like things you don't "losers". 

People responding in kind should be expected. 

On 7/11/2022 at 8:42 AM, manboobs109 said:

The "Lionesses" get them to fuck.

Edit to clarify before the righteous brothers appear, I should've said the media hype surrounding them. Fucking brutal, even more cloying than the stuff around the men's team.

Brutal stuff this morning. Norway had a balloon d'or winner playing for them dontcha know.

2 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Norwegian papers ripping the burds team apart and demanding the manager resign. Since when did anyone give a fuck.

Only lighthearted article was the noggie players not seeing the need to not play in white shorts like the Englanders who were worried about being on their periods.

Good at least the Norwegians are allowed to be critical of female footballers

Not into wifeys football but i'm sure America are or were one of the best teams in the world and they got thumped 5-2 by a boys under 15 team. And they then had the gall to demand equal pay with the mens team. San Marino's mens team would probably take 10 off them. They shouldn't even get 10% of what the men earn. Its like saying players at Peterhead should get the same pay as players at Man City just because they happen to play a version of the same sport.

Same in tennis, demand equal prize money but don't want to play the same amount of sets.. how is that fair?

On 7/12/2022 at 4:33 AM, Captain Caveman said:

Best post i read on social media was  someone saying they’ve watched better games in the sunday welfare at Hazelhead

Best post I saw on social media was a christian chick saying the reason women have one more rib than men is because god made Eve from one of Adam's ribs. 

That's the reason, she believed, that women have one more rib than men. 

Because god. 

:coffee:

Get your biology lessons from biology books, kids. 

7 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Best post I saw on social media was a christian chick saying the reason women have one more rib than men is because god made Eve from one of Adam's ribs. 

That's the reason, she believed, that women have one more rib than men. 

Because god. 

:coffee:

Get your biology lessons from biology books, kids. 

People who believe in god and the bible generally are extremely gullible.

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Not into wifeys football but i'm sure America are or were one of the best teams in the world and they got thumped 5-2 by a boys under 15 team. And they then had the gall to demand equal pay with the mens team. San Marino's mens team would probably take 10 off them. They shouldn't even get 10% of what the men earn. Its like saying players at Peterhead should get the same pay as players at Man City just because they happen to play a version of the same sport.

Same in tennis, demand equal prize money but don't want to play the same amount of sets.. how is that fair?

They don’t demand equal pay. They get it. Works out more. Woman play far less sets than the men to win a major.

Usa woman’s team earns considerably more than the mens because of the win  bonus system.

Something we can agree on at last,

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Weird one...

Do you remember the tidy goalkeeper for some American team?

Some random old piss head walked up behind her in her 18 yard box making her scream? Not sexual.

Anyways I still think about her. She was gorgeous.

Da remember fuck all it was either 25 year ago or I was pished.