Pet Hates

StandFree1982

38 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Do they actually think folk give one iota of fuck? I don’t get the thinking behind cunts taking photos of themselves in the gym. 
 I hate ‘selfies’ full stop . Disgusting, pointless photography. 

To check their form I believe. Uploading it onto social media pointless but I understand that they might want to show a coach / PT on what they are up to.

Gyms. 

L

O

L

4 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

To check their form I believe. Uploading it onto social media pointless but I understand that they might want to show a coach / PT on what they are up to.

Gyms. 

L

O

L

I went to the gym a couple of times a few months back, what a load of shit.

Just giant hamster cages filled with arseholes doing intensely pointless tasks.

I'd ban the fucking things

24 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Aye that’ll be it. They’re showing a coach their form. Cheers ?

You doubt that happens?

It'll mostly be for posing on social media. Pretty obvious.

But yes if someone's following a fitness programme there's a fair chance they'll be taking photos and videos to show their PT. Especially given the massive growth in online PT / training folk that's happened these last 2 years.

17 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

You doubt that happens?

But yes if someone's following a fitness programme there's a fair chance they'll be taking photos and videos to show their PT. Especially given the massive growth in online PT / training folk that's happened these last 2 years.

Nah you’re right. Putting it on a public platform and hoping that their PT sees it as well seems really credible. ?

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Do they actually think folk give one iota of fuck? I don’t get the thinking behind cunts taking photos of themselves in the gym. 
 I hate ‘selfies’ full stop . Disgusting, pointless photography. 

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Gyms. 

L

O

L

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Aye that’ll be it. They’re showing a coach their form. Cheers ?

41 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

You doubt that happens?

5 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

He's right here for once, we are talking about images uploaded on social media, not private messages we can't see, or the act of taking the photo. 

We covered that bit earlier.

He's away down a rabbit hole again.

15 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Not like sculpting your guns Bluto...? 

You'll be no use when Putin marches West or East, wherever that shite wee country you are in is....

anchorman-guns.gif

done it plenty time, mostly at home.

too much homoeroticism in a gym.

& certainly dont do it loser style before dawn like parkife to look good in his bulls vest.

1 minute ago, Fridge said:

It’s fucking ridiculous, if you want to go the gym that is your choice but it is pure self adulation to be firing it on social media.

I bench pressed the equivalent of a lorry today.

Does one single person give a fuck.

Totally agree. Or the type that wear gym attire to the shop to make a point. Faggots.

8 hours ago, Fridge said:

It’s fucking ridiculous, if you want to go the gym that is your choice but it is pure self adulation to be firing it on social media.

I bench pressed the equivalent of a lorry today.

Does one single person give a fuck.

Bench press is overrated. Pull-ups are the real test of a man.* 

* Yeah, I'm shite at them.