Pet Hates

StandFree1982

16 minutes ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

True. I was thinking about politicians, folk off the media etc. That fucking Alex Scott can fuck off as well

Interest in womens fitba is a media fabrication. Doesn't really exist in real life. They can sell a few tickets for heavily promoted internationals,  but the lack of interest at club level tells the true story.

How serious does womens fitba take itself? ?

Never heard such indepth, clinical micro-analysis of anything before i heard 12 seconds of an Essex lesbian Glenn Hoddle on the wireless talking about “the lionesses” 

The whole thing is a laughable parody.

If it was just left to grow organically. Stick it on late night tv or ch283 and let folk see it for what it is. Folk will eventually respect it.

Crow bar it onto the mens game world cup level profile, its a fucking comedy sketch.

Fucking lesbians doing their best Harry Kane impressions minus the football ability isnt doing anyone any favours. 

31 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

And here comes the Hat's own WOKE Lesbian (GBN) to educate us why we all have the wrong opinion (first album).

Wtf you talking about you thick cunt? You struggling with the old reading and understanding shite again, 2 Degrees Mitty? 

Like woman's football or don't. Watch it or don't. I don't watch it, nor give a fuck about it. 

Saying "interest in it is a fabrication" is nonsense though  

27 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Wtf you talking about you thick cunt? You struggling with the old reading and understanding shite again, 2 Degrees Mitty? 

Like woman's football or don't. Watch it or don't. I don't watch it, nor give a fuck about it. 

Saying "interest in it is a fabrication" is nonsense though  

Tad touchy this morning Parkie - you on your period?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
7 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Ach slow day at work and wanted to stir things up you know.

Calm doon Consi.

Linkedins fucking diabolical.

Specifically, all the unashamed show-offs and ego mentalists hijacking the site with their own personal tales of how great they are, how great their achievements are etc.

The worst shite ive ever seen.

”got 98% in my business exam today at Open Uni - teacher said im the best pupil ever. Its not been easy juggling full time work and a family but if you work hard….etc etc “ c/w obligatory pic of lassie in front of her merc holding a fucking exam cert

Or “this day 3 years ago i was 25stone and in a job i hated but look at me know….”

Just awful

• Upvote 1
40 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Linkedin is a cringe.

Bum patting exercise.

'Well done such and such' when company THE COMPANY puts a reamer down hole and they don't know the results yet.

Such and such being a cunt who had nothing to do with any of it.

Wankers.

Fucking wankers. I use it for it for work shite but thank fuck I’m not on Facebook etc if linked in is the tip of the iceberg.

“Go me I did 100 steps at lunchtime”

”So sad to be leaving (insert company name) No you fucking aren’t or you wouldn’t be leaving. 

It’s like watching David Brent online. @winning @getyourselftofuck

22 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

^ WTF are yous on it for? 

my work want us on it, but they’ve been telt to eff off 

Surely they can’t sack you

Went on it when i got laid off. Didnt help much. 

Ego cunts who cant help themselves when it comes to shamelessly showing off on social media are worse than huns.