Pet Hates

StandFree1982

15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Brexit is the primary cause and anyone arguing otherwise is an imbecile. 

Your xenophobia thereafter is irrelevant, ignorant drivel. 

Come in Parkie, this happens every bloody year and your clamour to blame Brexit shows you up for the foaming at the mouth Europhile that you are.

Well worth a read and while we have our issues in the UK at present so do the EU.

https://www.mailplus.co.uk/edition/comment/204593/remainers-bemoan-the-state-of-brexit-britain-but-its-the-eu-thats-staring-into-the-abyss

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

The BBC are the Tories machine ye dafty. Surely you don’t believe everything they tell you?

to put it simply we chose to leave EU so immigration imports/exports now takes much more time. French have same amount if staff they always had. Why should they employ more people simply because we’re a nation of right wing stupid bastards who believe the BBC 

How do you know that?

4 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

The BBC are the Tories machine ye dafty. Surely you don’t believe everything they tell you?

to put it simply we chose to leave EU so immigration imports/exports now takes much more time. French have same amount if staff they always had. Why should they employ more people simply because we’re a nation of right wing stupid bastards who believe the BBC 

The BBC are far from bein' Conservative. Fuckin woke as fuck.  No, I don't believe everything the BBC say, they are vile, commie cunts.  Hence why I used the paradox of that particular example.

The frogs and the rest of the EU are cunts.  The end.

Thank fuck for Brexit. Got shot of that megalomaniac shite show.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Captain Caveman said:

They publish govt employment stats for Calais and all areas each year. Research and facts.

2 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

Nothing to do with Calais.

The French do the checks at Dover and the chief ex of Dover clearly stated the French had let them down and failed to turn up yesterday.

Stop spewing shite.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Top lads. Mainly arseholes who espouse such ignorant nonsense tbh. 

I'll exclude you from that though. 

I deal with folk fae different nations on a daily basis. The french are the worst, followed by weegies, English minks are even worse but I don’t get many of them thankfully. 

That’s not to say all the french are wankers, was a lovely family here just yesterday. 

1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

I deal with folk fae different nations on a daily basis. The french are the worst, followed by weegies, English minks are even worse but I don’t get many of them thankfully. 

That’s not to say all the french are wankers, was a lovely family here just yesterday. 

Good footage from their room?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
21 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Top lads. Mainly arseholes who espouse such ignorant nonsense tbh. 

I'll exclude you from that though. 

You've been whooshed there Parkie old buddy old pal...

Mock ing... sing..  ing.. yeaaaah. 

12 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I take it the BBC coverage of the championships is being hosted by Clare Balding, with Michael Johnson, Caster Semenya, and Caitlyn Jenner on the studio panel?

Fucking pisses me right off that shite. You want the most insightful folk on the panel if that happens to be be 4 black lesbians then fair enough but it is a load if bollicks when they try to shoehorn in every fucking race, sexuality and disability in just to not ruffle any feathers.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
Just now, Parklife said:

Probably. It's happened a few times recently tbh. 

Dumb and Dumber banter.

The cool guys get it.

You're not a comedian.. so..  ?