Pet Hates

StandFree1982

13 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Fucking pisses me right off that shite. You want the most insightful folk on the panel if that happens to be be 4 black lesbians then fair enough but it is a load if bollicks when they try to shoehorn in every fucking race, sexuality and disability in just to not ruffle any feathers.

Totally agree with you min.

Those that are available and knowledgeable, and can deliver it in a charismatic, clear and eloquent manner that viewers can relate to, regardless of their colour, race, gender, or sexual orientation, should always be the contributors to the TV coverage of such an event. 

However, that is not the case nowadays unfortunately. Too much focus is given to appear to be LGBTQWXYZ-friendly in order to appeal to the masses.

I haven't even bothered to watch it.

Used to watch it back in the days of when Fatima Whitbread, Liz McColgan, and the men's GBR 4x400m winning gold medals at the world championships in Rome and Tokyo respectively when the hosts and the panellists were the best available, regardless of their race, colour, gender and sexual orientation.

Sky Sports and the BBC have absolutely murdered the viewing pleasure of such events nowadays.

Just now, Roberto said:

Fucking annoys me we are taught French at school. Absolute shite language.

Did you get a choice? 
We could do french or german. I did german. And years later would end up living/working in France and french spikin Africa. Annoying.

Its a poofy language and no mistake. 

22 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Fucking annoys me we are taught French at school. Absolute shite language.

15 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Nope didn't get a choice. Bombed straight into French without being asked.

A fucking shite language.

I dislike my old French teachers as well.

Ugly bastards.

Should've done Spanish. That's what I did. 

Or fishing maybe. Then you'd be less garbage at it. 

Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

........or pooch the fone and get stuck in.

I think* casual code states each group leader must keep a safe distance and film the scuffling in safety.

*wouldn’t know(not my scene)

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

This was at a bog standard secondary school in Glasgow. From what I found out later the powers that be caved in to this one teacher who was obsessed with the language of Latin and thought it would be a great thing to teach weegie delinquents. 

They called the lesson 'classics'.

Catholic cunts.  I do however, listen to a bit of Gregorian Chant from time to time.  I draw the line a ficherin' wi wee boys in smocks tho. Nae nice that like.

3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Totally agree with you min.

However, that is not the case nowadays unfortunately. Too much focus is given to appear to be LGBTQWXYZ-friendly in order to appeal to the masses.

The thing is, it is not the masses. It’s appealing to the minorities so they don’t get upset. 

• Upvote 1