Pet Hates

StandFree1982

58 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Good effort at his age though. Some half his age haven't managed yet.

All the power to him for the shagging but is right to bring bairns into the world when you know you'll probably leave them fatherless at pretty important stages of their life? 

They'll be financially sound, I suppose. 

Cunt had a heart operation and was on stage a few weeks later, total commitment. 

When he goes they'll all say the same, "there won't be another like him."

Up the Jag

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

All the power to him for the shagging but is right to bring bairns into the world when you know you'll probably leave them fatherless at pretty important stages of their life? 

Cunt had a heart operation and was on stage a few weeks later, total commitment. 

Up the Jag

I couldn't give a fuck tbh, just commenting on his prowess as an OAP.

He's a wanker anyway.

13 hours ago, CCB III said:

I respect the stones. 

They just don't know how to do anything else. The older I get the more I like their music, too. 

Jagger needs to stop having bairns tho, it's mingin. 

Like Dylan, they’ve albums for every situation. A lot of shite but a lot of good. Amongst the best bands in the world 1972 (peak years of music) 

12 hours ago, CCB III said:

Up the Jag

This is a very controversial opinion and one I'm surprised you hold tbh

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Fuckin pricks that continue to step into the fuckin road when approachin' others on the pavement. Walk in the fuckin gutter you paranoid arseholes.  Fuckin stay in. 

Also look at you as if yeh've twa heids if you dinna move. Fuck off.

I'll step into the gutter for nae cunt.

There's a pile of paranoid duffers still kicking about that will cross the road completely about 50 meters before you meet.

I enjoy their panic when the roads moderately busy and there's folk on both sides of the road.

They end up wedged between 2 parked cars still trying to offer a polite nod as you casually stroll past them.

16 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

There's a pile of paranoid duffers still kicking about that will cross the road completely about 50 meters before you meet.

I enjoy their panic when the roads moderately busy and there's folk on both sides of the road.

They end up wedged between 2 parked cars still trying to offer a polite nod as you casually stroll past them.

I make a point of coughin', sneezin' or spittin'.

On 7/24/2022 at 12:29 AM, Sooper-hanz said:

We got Latin in 2nd year and if you were any good at it ( I was) you were given the choice of continuing Latin or doing German. 

Supervacuum dicere elegi german quod omnes poofs chose latin.

Yeah I did Latin in 2nd year before folks emigrated. Good brain exercise. No languages offered in Oz when I arrived. Not valued at all.

Not a pet hate, but a new one for me. 

Hotels, like airlines, are now overselling rooms.

Arrived back from holiday to Edinburgh airport at midnight. So booked a room to stay at the Holiday Inn Express there to avoid driving up the road knackered. 

The boy at the hotel tells me there are no rooms, all fully occupied. “No, you’ve got it wrong pal, here is my booking reference and by the way I am also an IHG gold card member” I tell him. 

No joy.  As we had both had a drink on the plane, they had to order me a taxi to take me to the Holiday Inn in the Royal Mile. The porter there tells me this is what Holiday Inn are doing now in the hope that a couple of folk call off. 

Cunts. 

26 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Arrived back from holiday to Edinburgh airport at midnight. So booked a room to stay at the Holiday Inn Express there to avoid driving up the road knackered. 

The boy at the hotel tells me there are no rooms, all fully occupied. “No, you’ve got it wrong pal, here is my booking reference and by the way I am also an IHG gold card member” I tell him. 

No joy.  As we had both had a drink on the plane, they had to order me a taxi to take me to the Holiday Inn in the Royal Mile. The porter there tells me this is what Holiday Inn are doing now in the hope that a couple of folk call off. 

Cunts. 

Hotels have always done that.

5 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Cunts. 

I’d lose the fucking plot, especially pished and knackered. 

Can only assume it’s when you wake up having  only a vague recollection of what the fuck you were up to on Friday and Saturday, whether or not you are about to be sacked on Monday for pumping the bosses wife or calling him a prick.

100% gay, get back on it and save the it for the Monday.