Jump to content
StandFree1982

Pet Hates

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Post. What's the fucking point nowadays? Get the post to fuck I say.

...unless, of course, Moobs you receive a cheque in the post, like I did just now for £4.43😉

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

...unless, of course, Moobs you receive a cheque in the post, like I did just now for £4.43😉

I got one the other week for £36.34, relating to a company I worked for about 5 years ago that'd went bust and bumped me out of a months salary. 😂

Edited by Parklife

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Fucking cheques! Waken up boys it's 2021

I didn't send myself the cheque, you dosser. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I got one the other week for £36.34, relating to a coupon I worked for about 5 years that'd went bust and bumped me out of a months salary. 😂

Fucking cunts they are, Parky min. I understand about them going bust and because of this you get far less than what you have worked for, but even so. 

It's more than what that facepainter got though, I suppose😉.

#EveryCloud

Share this post


Link to post

Only mail of any interest I receive are the ones sent to me by the christians and the conspiracy theorists.

Last one I got was along the lines of, "WHO DO YOU THINK CONTROLS THE WORLD? GOVERNMENT? GOD? ....THE JEEEEEEWS?"

That one could have been from either the christians or the conspiracy theorists, to be honest. 

Share this post


Link to post

The Moose (nickname given to him by himself) getting air time on Talksport.

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Only mail of any interest I receive are the ones sent to me by the christians and the conspiracy theorists.

Last one I got was along the lines of, "WHO DO YOU THINK CONTROLS THE WORLD? GOVERNMENT? GOD? ....THE JEEEEEEWS?"

That one could have been from either the christians or the conspiracy theorists, to be honest. 

Could be Mormons or Jehovah Witnesses?🤔

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Gordon, Gino and Fred.

Only ever seen the adverts but fucking hell. 

 

Rainbow is coming back?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Could be Mormons or Jehovah Witnesses?🤔

Just had a look for it... still sitting in the burn pile. 

Was indeed the Jehova's Witnesses, which as we know is a christian sub-cult. 

Couple of cool things, first, it points you to some Iron Maiden lyrics, points for figuring that one out. 

And, if you look at the bottom right hand side of the graphic, there appears to be a couple of casuals having at it, which is relevant. 

Not sure if the sinister, bearded figure looming over the Earth is supposed to be god or an Old Testament Jew. 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Just had a look for it... still sitting in the burn pile. 

Was indeed the Jehova's Witnesses, which as we know is a christian sub-cult. 

Couple of cool things, first, it points you to some Iron Maiden lyrics, points for figuring that one out. 

And, if you look at the bottom right hand side of the graphic, there appears to be a couple of casuals having at it, which is relevant. 

Not sure if the sinister, bearded figure looming over the Earth is supposed to be god or an Old Testament Jew. 

spacer.png

Good quote from the Indian Football Factory.

Share this post


Link to post

I worked in a KIngdom Hall a few years back  ( just for one day). The head Jehovah was a pleasant enough chap ( talked away about all sorts) until I was leaving then he started trying to give me a couple of books about their beliefs . I politely declined ( and I do mean politely) and the cunt was really offended. 

Arsehole.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I worked in a KIngdom Hall a few years back  ( just for one day). The head Jehovah was a pleasant enough chap ( talked away about all sorts) until I was leaving then he started trying to give me a couple of books about their beliefs . I politely declined ( and I do mean politely) and the cunt was really offended. 

Arsehole.

 

Love Star Trek

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Just had a look for it... still sitting in the burn pile. 

Was indeed the Jehova's Witnesses, which as we know is a christian sub-cult. 

Couple of cool things, first, it points you to some Iron Maiden lyrics, points for figuring that one out. 

And, if you look at the bottom right hand side of the graphic, there appears to be a couple of casuals having at it, which is relevant. 

Not sure if the sinister, bearded figure looming over the Earth is supposed to be god or an Old Testament Jew. 

spacer.png

They present some sort of idyllic world and we will all live happily ever after, especially if you engage with them on your doorstep and buy their Watchtower magazines.

We live, we die, the hard part is in between. We don't require any outside interference or a God we allegedly have to look up to. We all go alone👍

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/16/2021 at 6:10 PM, Captain Caveman said:

The amount of ladies sport on tv

 

It's when the headlines grab your attention and then when you click it's a girls result. 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, johnstrac said:

It's when the headlines grab your attention and then when you click it's a girls result. 

Did that this morning. Bastards.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, johnstrac said:

It's when the headlines grab your attention and then when you click it's a girls result. 

They’ve started saying “ the men’s national team’ as well . 
Particularly annoying . 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You still watch tv ?

Caveman indeed...

Says the man forever looking like he needs a good wash

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Poodler said:

4 non blondes - that song. HATE it 

don’t speak is a brilliant song imo

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Poodler said:

4 non blondes - that song. HATE it 

With you there. Fucking terrible

Share this post


Link to post

I knew a cunt who knew a cunt who made love with Gwen Stefani - that same cunt is now a crystal meth addict

 

Ups n dahns

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Dad said:

I knew a cunt who knew a cunt who made love with Gwen Stefani - that same cunt is now a crystal meth addict

 

Ups n dahns

Where have you resurrected from you fucking lunatic?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Dad said:

I knew a cunt who knew a cunt who made love with Gwen Stefani - that same cunt is now a crystal meth addict

 

Ups n dahns

Moobs?

 

she goes for the humanist types

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Where have you resurrected from you fucking lunatic?

Behind the stone

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...