Pet Hates

StandFree1982

29 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Correct. 

I know you’re at it as a deflection for being embarrassed but @Bebo is there any sort of cache or previous version of the hat that could bring the thread back? 

id go to great lengths to prove you wrong on this one, there’s no way that the likes of NEM and I were (rightly) calling it all nonsense and you sat in the shadows in silence. 

A man of integrity would admit that they got something wrong. Own it and you’d be respected. 

Guest milne_afc

There was probably about 2(two) people who thought the claims were genuine. The whole thing was roundly mocked and justifiably so.

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I know you’re at it as a deflection for being embarrassed but @Bebo is there any sort of cache or previous version of the hat that could bring the thread back? 

id go to great lengths to prove you wrong on this one, there’s no way that the likes of NEM and I were (rightly) calling it all nonsense and you sat in the shadows in silence. 

A man of integrity would admit that they got something wrong. Own it and you’d be respected. 

You "know" fuck all as you're havering utter shite. Feel free to go to "great lengths" as all you'll do is make a cunt of yourself. 

A man of integrity wouldn't make up absolute shite about another based solely on his own sad wee prejudices. However, I'm clearly not conversing with a man of integrity here. 

34 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No but under your rules a player could only play for who drafted them in Scotland, or leave Scotland completely. It'd simply hamstring the Scottish teams and actively encourage young lassies to leave the game here. 

It's monumentally stupid. 

That's what you've told, correct. 

Have you read my rules likes?

I'd be interested to read them myself.

• Admin
15 minutes ago, Poodler said:

You'll have to give me some context.

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, Bebo said:

You'll have to give me some context.

Spiking allegations made on social media during 2021. Aberdeen case around 20th October 

21 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You "know" fuck all as you're havering utter shite. Feel free to go to "great lengths" as all you'll do is make a cunt of yourself. 

A man of integrity wouldn't make up absolute shite about another based solely on his own sad wee prejudices. However, I'm clearly not conversing with a man of integrity here. 

?

Guest milne_afc
8 minutes ago, Bebo said:

I don't think i removed any thread or posts about it.

A quick search shows there's some discussion of it in the start of the The Hat - PI thread (October 22, 2021)

Cheers min but it was ‘In the News’ before loads of it was chopped for whatever(probably good) reason 

• Admin
11 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Cheers min but it was ‘In the News’ before loads of it was chopped for whatever(probably good) reason 

Oh aye i remember now. It was split because it got too large. I do have a backup for around that time but i'm not going to deploy a local version of the hat.

The Internet Archive has a snapshot of the pub, however it didn't capture the In The News thread.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220123074810/https://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?/forum/4-the-pub/

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Bebo said:

Oh aye i remember now. It was split because it got too large. I do have a backup for around that time but i'm not going to deploy a local version of the hat.

The Internet Archive has a snapshot of the pub, however it didn't capture the In The News thread.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220123074810/https://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?/forum/4-the-pub/

Disappointing.

Would've been good to shut a few loudmouth shitchatters up. Disgusting behaviour to completely make something up in an attempt to sully the good name a fellow poster. Not unexpected from those involved though. 

Scum. Subhuman scum. 

29 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I've read the absolute shite about a draft system that you were advocating on the last page. It was ill-thought out pish, much like most of your musings on here tbf. 

Aye right enough. The only way for woman's football in Scotland to develop is to completely copy the men's game. Even the bad bits.

Cheers for putting me straight.

18 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Aye right enough. The only way for woman's football in Scotland to develop is to completely copy the men's game. Even the bad bits.

Cheers for putting me straight.

And in todays episode of "Strawmen and things people never said..." 

Just because YOU ignore your ignorance on a subject and pontificate about it with a completely misplaced sense of authority, you shouldn't assume others do the same. 

I don't have a fucking clue about woman's football and, as such, have said fuck all about it. You, on the other hand, think you know what's best for them. You're a classic pub bore, know fuck all but think you know everything and that everyone else gives a fuck about your ignorant opinions. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Parklife said:

And in todays episode of "Strawmen and things people never said..." 

Just because YOU ignore your ignorance on a subject and pontificate about it with a completely misplaced sense of authority, you shouldn't assume others do the same. 

I don't have a fucking clue about woman's football and, as such, have said fuck all about it. You, on the other hand, think you know what's best for them. You're a classic pub bore, know fuck all but think you know everything and that everyone else gives a fuck about your ignorant opinions. 

Haha not even 9am and you are biting away!

Hopefully land your brother shortly.

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah. That's it. 

Your complete shite about woman's football was fishing. 

Of course it was. I couldn't give a monkey's wank about men's football never mind women's. I just know you can't help yourself chipping in, despite your protestations that you "say fuck all about it"

You can't help yourself.

Whooooaaa mmmmmyyyy love