Jump to content
StandFree1982

Pet Hates

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

You missed ‘Salmon’ 

Depends imo.

Salmon steak, tatties and veg is not for benders.

Salmon slices or salmon with avocado is not for hetrosexual males.

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Depends imo.

Salmon steak, tatties and veg is not for benders.

Salmon slices or salmon with avocado is not for hetrosexual males.

Trout is more of a heterosexual mans fish 

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Trout is more of a heterosexual mans fish 

Solid heterosexual fish will always be haddock or herring.

Scampi basket supper gets in. 

 

I use trout as a word for penis so unfortunately by default its in the bender fish category 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

I didn't even know you could milk oats

You can milk anything with a nipple 

Share this post


Link to post

We get oat milk too. Tastier & less environmental impact. Win, win  

Betty slagging it only adds to the appeal. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

We get oat milk too. Tastier & less environmental impact. Win, win  

Betty slagging it only adds to the appeal. 

Whats the environmental impact with cows tits? 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Whats the environmental impact with cows tits? 

 

5 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Just tug its udders and milk comes out. 

 

It farts at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post

So you'll drink disgusting tea to save the planet while making dozens of unnecessary journeys round the world?

Madness.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

So you'll drink disgusting tea to save the planet while making dozens of unnecessary journeys round the world?

Madness.

I said I think it's tastier, you silly goose. 

"What? A yummier milk AND it's more evironmentally friendly?!? Yowzers, sign me up", I said. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Parklife said:

We get oat milk too. Tastier & less environmental impact. Win, win  

Betty slagging it only adds to the appeal. 

 

21 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Awful worried about what other men eat. 
 

A deeply internalised gay man, I suspect. It's ok. I still love you

Bender bingo......

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

HOOOOOSE!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Parklife said:

I said I think it's tastier, you silly goose. 

"What? A yummier milk AND it's more evironmentally friendly?!? Yowzers, sign me up", I said. 

 

Hans Christian Andersen would be so proud. If only, he was still here. 

#ThereOnceWasASillyGosling

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Solid heterosexual fish will always be haddock or herring.

Scampi basket supper gets in. 

 

I use trout as a word for penis so unfortunately by default its in the bender fish category 

Really? 

I’ve always associated ‘trout’ with a lady 

 

As in, get yer trout out 

 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Really? 

I’ve always associated ‘trout’ with a lady 

 

As in, get yer trout out 

 

Its a multipurpose descriptor. 

 

"horny old trouts in Wilsons tonight" 

 

"might get the old trout sucked" 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Trout pout 

 

 

Mouth ulcers. 

Nae had een in fuck knows how long. Sma painful 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Trout pout 

 

 

Mouth ulcers. 

Nae had een in fuck knows how long. Sma painful 

Too much sucking cocks, I reckon. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Brown trout

What the promiscuous homosexual wakes up with. 

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Too much sucking cocks, I reckon. 

Busted, ah no! 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

The voice of experience

Yeah, your maw told me about it. I may have misheard though, as her mouth was full at the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah, your maw told me about it. I may have misheard though, as her mouth was full at the time. 

Moobz’ old mans custard cream 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Yeah, your maw told me about it. I may have misheard though, as her mouth was full at the time. 

Aye coz you don't even wear your glasses.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Yeah, your maw told me about it. I may have misheard though, as her mouth was full at the time. 

Mum jokes, where are you the 80’s?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Brown trout

 

42 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Highland gout

Alberquerque

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...