Pet Hates

StandFree1982

24 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

People that have loads of bairns. Saw a guy strapping about 5 in to a people carrier yesterday as his fat cunt wife sat in the passenger seat and he just looked a soulless being. What a state to get yourself in to. 

There's a direct correlation between how many kids people have and how useless those kids will be to society when they grow up. 

1 kid = Astronaut. 

8 kids =2 junkies, 1 pedo, 2 non-binary, 1 Daily Record journalist, 1 serial killing drifter, 1 Politician. All Huns. 

Just fucking pull out and hose her face down, kids. 

I've defo done this before but I'm doing it again. The inability of cafes etc to make a fucking decent cup of tea. Just get a decent teabag, let it brew for a few minutes in boiling water, then add a splash of milk. Got a cup of tea today that tasted like dust.

They fuck about for 15 minutes making a cup of coffee but 5 mins is too long to brew tea. I'm sure the water that comes out of those stupid machines is tainted as well.

8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I've defo done this before but I'm doing it again. The inability of cafes etc to make a fucking decent cup of tea. Just get a decent teabag, let it brew for a few minutes in boiling water, then add a splash of milk. Got a cup of tea today that tasted like dust.

They fuck about for 15 minutes making a cup of coffee but 5 mins is too long to brew tea. I'm sure the water that comes out of those stupid machines is tainted as well.

Where were you mate ?

13 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Why didn't you just ask for them to let it brew when you ordered? 

Id wager that'd be a more effective strategy in getting what you want than whinging about it online afterwards. 

20 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

They never wash those machines. 

You're basically getting a toasty cup of bacterial soup that might taste faintly of tea.

Same goes for the coffee machines, ice cream machines, and the slushy machines at various supermarkets. 

Might as well drink your own pish, at least that's sterile. 

Unless you never wash your own cock. 

1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

People that have loads of bairns. Saw a guy strapping about 5 in to a people carrier yesterday as his fat cunt wife sat in the passenger seat and he just looked a soulless being. What a state to get yourself in to. 

The African women around here all have about 5 kids , the oldest being about 6 or 7.

13 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Might as well drink your own pish, at least that's sterile. 

If you disregard the streptococcus and multitude other bacteria awash in it, aye.

38 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I came to the realisation years back that the only decent brew you'll get on the high street nowadays is at McDonald's. Ironic, cos the food tastes like fucking cardboard

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

There's a direct correlation between how many kids people have and how useless those kids will be to society when they grow up. 

1 kid = Astronaut. 

8 kids =2 junkies, 1 pedo, 2 non-binary, 1 Daily Record journalist, 1 serial killing drifter, 1 Politician. All Huns. 

Just fucking pull out and hose her face down, kids. 

I’m suspicious of people that have more than 2. Nae right in the head. 

45 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Why didn't you just ask for them to let it brew when you ordered? 

Id wager that'd be a more effective strategy in getting what you want than whinging about it online afterwards. 

Parky knows best eh? Shockeroonie.

I shouldn't have to educate cafe staff on how to make a cup of tea if I'm paying 2 pound for the privilege.

12 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Parky knows best eh? Shockeroonie.

You're the one incapable of getting a cup of tea you like. 

I shouldn't have to educate cafe staff on how to make a cup of tea if I'm paying 2 pound for the privilege.

I shouldn't have had to educate you on a whole manner of subjects but we are where we are. 

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Folk that speak to young bairns with a fake, ga-ga, goo-goo accent.

Folk that speak to their pet dogs with a fake ga-ga, goo-goo accent.

??

A family member does that with their dog. 

Stayed with us for a couple of weeks, and if I'd heard, "Hellooooo my precious" or "There you are, little one" said to that fucking dog in a baby voice one more time I was going to stick a fucking axe through that fucking dog's head. 

I'm a patient man, but I have been known to boot dogs down a flight of stairs on occasion.