Pet Hates

StandFree1982

7 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

A family member does that with their dog. 

Stayed with us for a couple of weeks, and if I'd heard, "Hellooooo my precious" or "There you are, little one" said to that fucking dog in a baby voice one more time I was going to stick a fucking axe through that fucking dog's head. 

I'm a patient man, but I have been known to boot dogs down a flight of stairs on occasion. 

It's nae the animal's fault loon. Owners like that should have their lips sealed with sewing thread, without the use of ether.

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

New mum: "MAD, this is my 2 month old son, David" 

MAD: "Fit like Davie boy? Fit ye up to the day, loon?" 

That's exactly the way I've spoken to both of my nephews since their respective births, although they are born to Aberdeen supporting parents, therefore Davie was never going to be used in the naming of their kids?

Fake bairny accents, I find, fucks up a kid's natural cognitive development. 

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It's nae the animal's fault loon. Owners like that should have their lips sealed with sewing thread, without the use of ether.

True, but sticking a fucking axe through a fucking person's head brings with it far more legal ramifications than doing the same thing to a fucking dog and chucking it in the bin when no-one's looking then pretending it ran away. 

Someone opens a trash can and finds a dog with a hatchet in its napper, they're going to go, "Tsk... people are cunts"

Open that same trash can and find one of my relations by marriage with an axe in their skull and they're probably calling the cops, and then it's a whole thing. 

"I reported that axe missing a week ago, officer." 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I've defo done this before but I'm doing it again. The inability of cafes etc to make a fucking decent cup of tea. Just get a decent teabag, let it brew for a few minutes in boiling water, then add a splash of milk. Got a cup of tea today that tasted like dust.

They fuck about for 15 minutes making a cup of coffee but 5 mins is too long to brew tea. I'm sure the water that comes out of those stupid machines is tainted as well.

Coming from you, I take it that's a euphemism?

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

We enjoy the food, the culture, but there can't be too many of em'

Who gives a shit? Things change 

Just try not to be a cunt about it 

It's easy to say that when it's not affecting you.

Some of these areas have totally changed, that's undeniable, some people who live there don't particularly like it. Doesn't make them bad people.

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

How much different will it be now?

Bet you no more than 2%.

Census was taken last year. Don't expect much if any change considering cunts couldn't leave or enter the country easily for 2 year 

Are you saying non whites will have only increased by <2%? 

I’ll take that bet if so 

12 minutes ago, CCB III said:

No. Decreased 

So the white population will now be 86-87.99%? 

Personally I think the white percentage will be shrinking although I recognise the census is at the mercy of people being willing to fill it in and return it. Ethnics are too lazy to do it willingly 

as was i