Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Adverts. 

Inescapable. Infuriating. Especially if you dare watch a football match. 

Makes you sick after a while. Consume, consume, consume. 

If I were in charge there'd be a limit to such things. 

Seriously, why would Coke need to advertise that it exists? Like someone is going to be like "hmm, what is that brown beverage, it looks refreshing."

Pretty soon they'll be beaming this shit into our brains. 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Reed or deed said:

And you decide what goes in it and what is acceptable to speak about in the pub?

Careful now. These things have a habit of biting on the arse

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Let me explain. The reason there is a separate golf thread is to keep all the golf chat in one place.( It's not a thing blokes talk about in the pub)

This wasn't my doing, but the doing of the mods. 

I suggest you take it up with them. 

Let me respond to your controlling behaviour.

Fuck

Right 

off

you

complete

and 

utter

bellend.

Seriously, have a fucking look at yourself you sad cunt.

• Haha 6
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

A well timed headbutt is a glorious thing. Check this wee squirt getting sent in to another dimension. 

Is it though?

This is heartbreaking, this shit. 

12 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

A well timed headbutt is a glorious thing. Check this wee squirt getting sent in to another dimension. 

I was involved in a bit argy bargy years ago and a boy got head butted and a watching yank went "oh my god he just hit him with his face" 

Also @Grays Babylon 1875

and I witnessed a spectacular headbutt at a party one time. We have differing views on the need for the headbutt but it was a difficult situation diffused beautifully imo.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I was involved in a bit argy bargy years ago and a boy got head butted and a watching yank went "oh my god he just hit him with his face" 

Also @Grays Babylon 1875

and I witnessed a spectacular headbutt at a party one time. We have differing views on the need for the headbutt but it was a difficult situation diffused beautifully imo.

Giant prowling Hibs casual headbutts scrawny out of his face scouser. 

Fucking liberty taking junkie cunt that boy.  Hope his next heart attack kills him. 

7 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Giant prowling Hibs casual headbutts scrawny out of his face scouser. 

Fucking liberty taking junkie cunt that boy.  Hope his next heart attack kills him. 

Like I say our recollections differ. Scouser out his box threatening to kill people, swift headbutt and out the door he went. Beautifully diffused.

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Like I say our recollections differ. Scouser out his box threatening to kill people, swift headbutt and out the door he went. Beautifully diffused.

Got to go with this outcome, give a Scouser an inch he'll only grow in confidence and bravado before taking that mile.

A great talking point in a party full of buckled people aswell. Some even questioning if it really happened.