Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Said it before and will say it again, cunts who bomb along the duel carriageway only to throw the brakes on when they come to a speed camera. Just witnessed some prick in an Audi almost cause a pile up at Portlethan by doing just that in the slow lane. The artic behind them had to swerve into the fast lane to avoid them and yet 10 meters past the camera, they put the foot back down none the wiser.

12 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Said it before and will say it again, cunts who bomb along the duel carriageway only to throw the brakes on when they come to a speed camera. Just witnessed some prick in an Audi almost cause a pile up at Portlethan by doing just that in the slow lane. The artic behind them had to swerve into the fast lane to avoid them and yet 10 meters past the camera, they put the foot back down none the wiser.

He's saved the lorry driver getting a ticket then surely? 

14 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Thought it was all average speed ones there now?

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

Evri

30 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Don't try phoning their number provided on the internet min. 

I had an issue about "where the fuck is my parcels" two weeks ago, after an unreasonable delay in their receipt. After listening to a bot for 3 minutes, I was charged £15. Thieving cunts.

Thankfully, with a respectful, straight-talking bit of reasoning with a subcontinental at Sky Mobile, the £15 charge was waivered.

Evri cloud has a silver lining.

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'd like to see your workings on this. 

Depending on the goods being imported into the UK (this varies from product to product), the level of tariff taxation paid at point of entry into the UK by distributors/wholesalers has increased collectively by over 60% since leaving the EU. 

The UK has went from being part of a free market, where we pay a 0% import levy (when trading with EU Member States) or a very minimal duty if importing goods from outwith the EU, to paying a colossal duty, simply to get goods we require to survive into our supply network.

Consequently, inflation is now over 10% and will arguably reach at least 15% by next summer, based on observation and mathematical projection.

We simply are incapable of being self-sufficient enough to maintain and sustain the price of goods we require to exist, prior to leaving the EU.

After being part of the EU for 47 years that in itself tells you that inadvertently.?

40 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Depending on the goods being imported into the UK (this varies from product to product), the level of tariff taxation paid at point of entry into the UK by distributors/wholesalers has increased collectively by over 60% since leaving the EU. 

The UK has went from being part of a free market, where we pay a 0% import levy (when trading with EU Member States) or a very minimal duty if importing goods from outwith the EU, to paying a colossal duty, simply to get goods we require to survive into our supply network.

Consequently, inflation is now over 10% and will arguably reach at least 15% by next summer, based on observation and mathematical projection.

We simply are incapable of being self-sufficient enough to maintain and sustain the price of goods we require to exist, prior to leaving the EU.

After being part of the EU for 47 years that in itself tells you that inadvertently.?

I'm talking about your claim that there's some sort of correlation between voting Leave and being unhappy with energy prices. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Laurencekirk aside. That's an annoyance.

But aye, I've pushed it as far as 80 thus far on the cruise control and never received anything, haven't pushed it above that yet.

If you are showin' 80 on the clock you're only doin' 76/77.  Speedometers a calibrated to show slightly faster.  Try 84 on the clock and see what happens.?

Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Dunno about the speed cameras and average speed cameras but the vans will do you at 80.

Buggers done me at 70 & 72 within a month of each other in an old work van.

3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Dunno about the speed cameras and average speed cameras but the vans will do you at 80.

Went past a camera van at 80mph (on my speedo) today. Should I was doing a max of about 75mph. 

Can't imagine I'll get done for that. 

Had slowed down from about 90-95 about 10 mins before. Lucky escape. 

34 minutes ago, johnstrac said:

Had a faulty item to return at the weekend, looked on the website and was told to "contact customer service team".

No f'ing mention on the site as to how to do this !

The Pet Hate is crap websites in general.

^ This, especially when there is no contact number and only a "please complete this online form" - CUNTS!