Pet Hates

StandFree1982

You could set your watch by him. He’d be on for a morning rant. Then disappear for a few hours for some lunchtime pints and a trip to his Fritzl cellar. 

Around 3pm he’d come back on full force lunacy. Then vanish for a couple of hours for more pints and to throw his dinner at his wife. 

Back on around 9pm for full force rage for a solid five hours before falling asleep and pishing his slacks. 

Get up and repeat the next day. 

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

You could set your watch by him. He’d be on for a morning rant. Then disappear for a few hours for some lunchtime pints and a trip to his Fritzl cellar. 

Around 3pm he’d come back on full force lunacy. Then vanish for a couple of hours for more pints and to throw his dinner at his wife. 

Back on around 9pm for full force rage for a solid five hours before falling asleep and pishing his slacks. 

Get up and repeat the next day. 

Sounds like a good time 

23 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I’d have been happy to form an alliance with old Rockers before he started his masonic allegation bullcrap.

A good ally to have 

he posted good content aswell as his entertaining rants

forum is worse off without him and tup tbh  even though it’s been about 7 years since tup was posting or something like that

They were both entertaining but it was probably for the best. Folk are on here for a laugh and if you get the piss taken out of you, who cares. 

Rozzers I genuinely think had to take fucking blood pressure and sleeping tablets he got that worked up.

His doctor must have been sitting in stunned silence. “Can you explain what is the issue “Fucking bastards on AFC Chat and I’m due a bet” ???

Folk that do not take any responsibility for their own predicament, instead blaming it oh-so-conveniently on someone else and trying to make out you're in the wrong.

Last Monday, after years of listening to both of my neighbours' 3 ankle biters and after years of trying to reason with them but getting fucking knowhere, I bought some onions from the local shop, believing the aroma of the onions would negate the incessant barking.

Proceeded to chop the onions in half and laid them down strategically 6 inches away from the fences either side of my back garden, so that the canines could not reach the onions to eat them but hopefully to finally mitigate their barking once and for all.  

Over an hour later, I received a rap at my front door, duly answered it, and was then subjected to a public exhibition of irrational shouting by both of my neighbours. One, who is allegedly a recovering dabbler, said "I can't cope. I'll have to go onto Facebook", whilst the other stormed off after saying I was trying to poison and kill the dogs. 

A couple of hours later, I spoke to the neighbour who stormed off and whilst the conversation was fairly amicable, it was a case of "you should've come to our door to discuss the barking", whilst conveniently overlooking the fact that I had discussed this previously, as well as the perennially flicking of her household's fag butts into our garden.

At the end of the conversation, the other neighbour came out shouting and accused me of "picking on her as she hasn't a man", "I'm feart of you and you intimidate me" because I allegedly shout at her, and also "I'll have to go back onto drugs because of you". Her final parting shot was that she is allegedly friendly with a couple of local notables who will do anything for a quid by making a phonecall to them, with a view to inflicting damage on me.

This neighbour is a conniving, manipulative, self-centred (fill in the blank) who can do no wrong, whilst hiding behind the masquerade of being a timid, caring, friendly individual. The last time she turned the tables and turned on the crocodile tears, her stepfather paid me a visit. Surprisingly, she had been very selective with the truth before he  came round to me to "stop harassing her".

The other neighbour is another innocent individual who anytime you speak to her about any subject, she inevitably has had it worse. If me and my mother are to get anything for our house, e.g. a new bathroom suite after waiting 15 years for a new one as a result of water ingress and floodboards that had turned to mush, we seem to have to run it by her first. She feels inferior if we get something new from the council to replace damaged items and although she moans plenty, she does fuck all about it. "How the fuck did you wangle that?" being a tedious line used in recent times. "By reporting the issue to the Council", I/we say amazingly.

An officer from the SSPCA visited my now previous address on Friday afternoon, asking for me. Obviously one of the two, if not both, snitched on me, although they fail to provide the necessary care to their respective dogs. Collectively, in the last 2 years, 3 of their dogs have had to be put down due to cancer. Both neighbours, funnily enough, are heavy smokers.?

I am of NFA (no fixed abode) now having moved out of my house last Tuesday as I've no intention of returning whatsoever.

Every cloud though (not listening to doors being continually opened and shut/slammed, jabbering, dogs barking, moans, traffic, etc.)......??

(I feel better now getting the rant off my chest.)

#PeaceOnEarthBowie&Crosby

19 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Folk that do not take any responsibility for their own predicament, instead blaming it oh-so-conveniently on someone else and trying to make out you're in the wrong.

Last Monday, after years of listening to both of my neighbours' 3 ankle biters and after years of trying to reason with them but getting fucking knowhere, I bought some onions from the local shop, believing the aroma of the onions would negate the incessant barking.

Proceeded to chop the onions in half and laid them down strategically 6 inches away from the fences either side of my back garden, so that the canines could not reach the onions to eat them but hopefully to finally mitigate their barking once and for all.  

Over an hour later, I received a rap at my front door, duly answered it, and was then subjected to a public exhibition of irrational shouting by both of my neighbours. One, who is allegedly a recovering dabbler, said "I can't cope. I'll have to go onto Facebook", whilst the other stormed off after saying I was trying to poison and kill the dogs. 

A couple of hours later, I spoke to the neighbour who stormed off and whilst the conversation was fairly amicable, it was a case of "you should've come to our door to discuss the barking", whilst conveniently overlooking the fact that I had discussed this previously, as well as the perennially flicking of her household's fag butts into our garden.

At the end of the conversation, the other neighbour came out shouting and accused me of "picking on her as she hasn't a man", "I'm feart of you and you intimidate me" because I allegedly shout at her, and also "I'll have to go back onto drugs because of you". Her final parting shot was that she is allegedly friendly with a couple of local notables who will do anything for a quid by making a phonecall to them, with a view to inflicting damage on me.

This neighbour is a conniving, manipulative, self-centred (fill in the blank) who can do no wrong, whilst hiding behind the masquerade of being a timid, caring, friendly individual. The last time she turned the tables and turned on the crocodile tears, her stepfather paid me a visit. Surprisingly, she had been very selective with the truth before he  came round to me to "stop harassing her".

The other neighbour is another innocent individual who anytime you speak to her about any subject, she inevitably has had it worse. If me and my mother are to get anything for our house, e.g. a new bathroom suite after waiting 15 years for a new one as a result of water ingress and floodboards that had turned to mush, we seem to have to run it by her first. She feels inferior if we get something new from the council to replace damaged items and although she moans plenty, she does fuck all about it. "How the fuck did you wangle that?" being a tedious line used in recent times. "By reporting the issue to the Council", I/we say amazingly.

An officer from the SSPCA visited my now previous address on Friday afternoon, asking for me. Obviously one of the two, if not both, snitched on me, although they fail to provide the necessary care to their respective dogs. Collectively, in the last 2 years, 3 of their dogs have had to be put down due to cancer. Both neighbours, funnily enough, are heavy smokers.?

I am of NFA (no fixed abode) now having moved out of my house last Tuesday as I've no intention of returning whatsoever.

Every cloud though (not listening to doors being continually opened and shut/slammed, jabbering, dogs barking, moans, traffic, etc.)......??

Want me to come through fae the toon, brick their windaes, brake fluid their cars and stomp on their dogs?  All for a nominal fee?

23 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Pretty daft moving out. They win.

Get back in there.

8 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Pretty daft moving out. They win.

Get back in there.

Na, fuck them min. I cannot relate to insular, self-centred, self-pitying, "I can do no wrong" people, the type that ca' others constantly to make themselves feel better about their shallow lives as they have not the right attitude nor ability to sort out their own self-inflicted issues.

I have felt really uncomfortable for ages living there now, so this is a blessing in disguise. 

37 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Couple of points then - 

1. Do onions kill dugs when they eat them - interesting

2. Did you move out due to your neighbours - whit you gonna do now? get back the house, hope you haven't given it up.

Take it easy and hope you get it all sorted, feck the neighbours.

2 minutes ago, sigh said:

Couple of points then - 

1. Do onions kill dugs when they eat them - interesting

2. Did you move out due to your neighbours - whit you gonna do now? get back the house, hope you haven't given it up.

Take it easy and hope you get it all sorted, feck the neighbours.

Thanks, Sigh min.? 

Onions do kill dogs, going by what my now-former, very learned neighbours said. I purely bought the onions for their aromatic prowess in order to act as a deterrent to stop their barking. They had no chance of accessing the onions due to the two fences being cemented into the ground and them being placed enough if a distance away from the fences. Even a honey badger would've had extremely difficulty accessing the veg.

The perennial issues with the neighbours and how they dealt with these matters last Monday was the final straw for me. Completely no respect, regard nor empathy for my mother nor I. It was all about them and their feelings, and fuck ours.

9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Thanks, Sigh min.? 

Onions do kill dogs, going by what my now-former, very learned neighbours said. I purely bought the onions for their aromatic prowess in order to act as a deterrent to stop their barking. They had no chance of accessing the onions due to the two fences being cemented into the ground and them being placed enough if a distance away from the fences. Even a honey badger would've had extremely difficulty accessing the veg.

The perennial issues with the neighbours and how they dealt with these matters last Monday was the final straw for me. Completely no respect, regard nor empathy for my mother nor I. It was all about them and their feelings, and fuck ours.

Ive just googled about onions and dugs - turns out they don't like garlic either, interesting.

Hope you and your mother get it sorted out and have somewhere else to bide, cannae be easy. 

40 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Na, fuck them min. I cannot relate to insular, self-centred, self-pitying, "I can do no wrong" people, the type that ca' others constantly to make themselves feel better about their shallow lives as they have not the right attitude nor ability to sort out their own self-inflicted issues.

I have felt really uncomfortable for ages living there now, so this is a blessing in disguise. 

These scumbags know how to work the system.They will have everybody running after them.

Same as all these do gooders  who want to house alkies and druggies but not near their house.

Hope you get sorted out.

There is always a bed in the cruise liners berthed at Leith or Glasgow.Your Broch accent will probably pass for Ukrainian.