Pet Hates

StandFree1982

28 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

These scumbags know how to work the system.They will have everybody running after them.

Same as all these do gooders  who want to house alkies and druggies but not near their house.

Hope you get sorted out.

There is always a bed in the cruise liners berthed at Leith or Glasgow.Your Broch accent will probably pass for Ukrainian.

??.

Aye, I wouldn't be able to sneak onto a boat for a kip in the local Fraserburgh or Balaclava Basins as I'm nae a flip-flop nor from the land of Michael Essien.

I couldn't have said it any better in respect of your two initial paragraphs min. Your words are absolutely spot on.

Thanks loon?.

11 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Never knew Mr. Panayiotou's musical genre would be favoured by you, Parky min.

His "Ladies and Gentlemen" is a fucking cracking album. One of the best ever.

Don’t speak about music to parky. That’s one topic he most definitely is not an authority on. 

L&G is excellent 

I dode had some great moments 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Folk that do not take any responsibility for their own predicament, instead blaming it oh-so-conveniently on someone else and trying to make out you're in the wrong.

Last Monday, after years of listening to both of my neighbours' 3 ankle biters and after years of trying to reason with them but getting fucking knowhere, I bought some onions from the local shop, believing the aroma of the onions would negate the incessant barking.

Proceeded to chop the onions in half and laid them down strategically 6 inches away from the fences either side of my back garden, so that the canines could not reach the onions to eat them but hopefully to finally mitigate their barking once and for all.  

Over an hour later, I received a rap at my front door, duly answered it, and was then subjected to a public exhibition of irrational shouting by both of my neighbours. One, who is allegedly a recovering dabbler, said "I can't cope. I'll have to go onto Facebook", whilst the other stormed off after saying I was trying to poison and kill the dogs. 

A couple of hours later, I spoke to the neighbour who stormed off and whilst the conversation was fairly amicable, it was a case of "you should've come to our door to discuss the barking", whilst conveniently overlooking the fact that I had discussed this previously, as well as the perennially flicking of her household's fag butts into our garden.

At the end of the conversation, the other neighbour came out shouting and accused me of "picking on her as she hasn't a man", "I'm feart of you and you intimidate me" because I allegedly shout at her, and also "I'll have to go back onto drugs because of you". Her final parting shot was that she is allegedly friendly with a couple of local notables who will do anything for a quid by making a phonecall to them, with a view to inflicting damage on me.

This neighbour is a conniving, manipulative, self-centred (fill in the blank) who can do no wrong, whilst hiding behind the masquerade of being a timid, caring, friendly individual. The last time she turned the tables and turned on the crocodile tears, her stepfather paid me a visit. Surprisingly, she had been very selective with the truth before he  came round to me to "stop harassing her".

The other neighbour is another innocent individual who anytime you speak to her about any subject, she inevitably has had it worse. If me and my mother are to get anything for our house, e.g. a new bathroom suite after waiting 15 years for a new one as a result of water ingress and floodboards that had turned to mush, we seem to have to run it by her first. She feels inferior if we get something new from the council to replace damaged items and although she moans plenty, she does fuck all about it. "How the fuck did you wangle that?" being a tedious line used in recent times. "By reporting the issue to the Council", I/we say amazingly.

An officer from the SSPCA visited my now previous address on Friday afternoon, asking for me. Obviously one of the two, if not both, snitched on me, although they fail to provide the necessary care to their respective dogs. Collectively, in the last 2 years, 3 of their dogs have had to be put down due to cancer. Both neighbours, funnily enough, are heavy smokers.?

I am of NFA (no fixed abode) now having moved out of my house last Tuesday as I've no intention of returning whatsoever.

Every cloud though (not listening to doors being continually opened and shut/slammed, jabbering, dogs barking, moans, traffic, etc.)......??

(I feel better now getting the rant off my chest.)

#PeaceOnEarthBowie&Crosby

Fuck sake.

Homeless, demented and unemployed.

Now you know how Boris Johnson feels.

20220907094957.jpg

Hope you get a resolution Mad Dog old buddy old pal.   Keep the heid though. 

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Sorry to hear that MAD. I've had my problems with neighbours recently so I know how nippy it can be.

Hope you get something sorted out.

Thank you, Moobs min. Neighbours can be alright but you tend to find it's got to be on their terms, nothing else matters (Metallica's best tune by a planet, never mind country mile.)

Nae good to hear you've been experiencing neighbourly grief as well loon. It's fucking poor. Best of luck you get your own difficulties sorted oot.?

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Thank you, Moobs min. Neighbours can be alright but you tend to find it's got to be on their terms, nothing else matters (Metallica's best tune by a planet, never mind country mile.)

Nae good to hear you've been experiencing neighbourly grief as well loon. It's fucking poor. Best of luck you get your own difficulties sorted oot.?

@CrazyBullSheep @cheesepipes mobilise 

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It's nae even the best tune on that side of the vinyl min