Pet Hates

StandFree1982

4 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

??.

Aye, I wouldn't be able to sneak onto a boat for a kip in the local Fraserburgh or Balaclava Basins as I'm nae a flip-flop nor from the land of Michael Essien.

I couldn't have said it any better in respect of your two initial paragraphs min. Your words are absolutely spot on.

Thanks loon?.

Where are you staying then? Has your mum moved out too? Surely to fuck you need to stand your ground and get back into your house. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

Dave Grohl and his mawkish concerts for his dead mate who was just a drummer.

Compounded by the fact the nasally lost hiker who never hikes performed.

Cunts.

25 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

Where are you staying then? Has your mum moved out too? Surely to fuck you need to stand your ground and get back into your house. 

No, my old lady is still staying in my former hoose min. She'll be moving out very soon,  all being well. The wheels are firmly in motion now.

I'm sofa surfing, so to speak, inoo but I'm mair than happy doing that. 

7 hours ago, sigh said:

Couple of points then - 

1. Do onions kill dugs when they eat them - interesting

2. Did you move out due to your neighbours - whit you gonna do now? get back the house, hope you haven't given it up.

Take it easy and hope you get it all sorted, feck the neighbours.

Onions make dogs very ill. Sherlock Holmes  doesn’t really require to be employed to pick the holes in this story. 

Regardless Mad min hope you are keeping well and remember although people are cunts most of the time they are no deliberately going out there to get you.

44 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Onions make dogs very ill. Sherlock Holmes  doesn’t really require to be employed to pick the holes in this story. 

Regardless Mad min hope you are keeping well and remember although people are cunts most of the time they are no deliberately going out there to get you.

Fair doos KT loon but one of the neighbours, who is estranged from her daughters and only sibling surprisingly, made a veiled threat (albeit she was spaced out at the time) for a couple of her "mates" to do me serious damage. Handy with knives and shooters by all accounts.

I know one of the lads she referred to personally (we get on very well) so doubt he would do me any harm but as for the other lad, pass.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
12 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fair doos KT loon but one of the neighbours, who is estranged from her daughters and only sibling surprisingly, made a veiled threat (albeit she was spaced out at the time) for a couple of her "mates" to do me serious damage. Handy with knives and shooters by all accounts.

I know one of the lads she referred to personally (we get on very well) so doubt he would do me any harm but as for the other lad, pass.

You tell that junkie trash white whore that an attack on 1 member of the Hat is an attack on all and that there shall be serious ramifications** for any aggression meted upon our alliance.

** not by me likes.  Daytripping & Misers and that.

41 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You tell that junkie trash white whore that an attack on 1 member of the Hat is an attack on all and that there shall be serious ramifications** for any aggression meted upon our alliance.

Fucking nice one loon. You're a good guy, Grays min. 

Solidarity my friend ?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 minute ago, Fridge said:

Fuck sake do I have to have phone Hutch. 

He's not in the alliance the filthy Russian dog.

If you're not my friend....    then you're my enemy.

54 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Fuck sake do I have to have phone Hutch. 

21 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I will take that back. Shouldn’t have to put up with that shit min. Complete cunt by the sound of it  Dog probably a cunt too by the sounds of it .

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
On 9/7/2022 at 9:30 AM, manboobs109 said:

Sorry to hear that MAD. I've had my problems with neighbours recently so I know how nippy it can be.

Hope you get something sorted out.

The intensity and frequency of my neighbours fighting is increasing lately.  Young couple with a rug rat.  The boy must be 25 and she a little younger.   Too young to be tied down to that nonsense FFS.  Seen the fella fleeing on his bike about 7pm last night with a big freedom smile on his coupon.  Came back about midnight and she's gone apeshit.  Like proper fierce - Son of a bitch, you don't care about your family...  and some possible stuff about crushing his nuts that I didn't understand.   Poor cunt just sits and takes it, waits for her to storm off and come back again.  This bitch is fucking intense though - proper Aileen Wuornos material.   

Fuck that.  I would say something but it's kinda entertaining and I'm scared of her.

Hear Mad Dog.  How you doing with your shit ?  @Matt Armstrong's Dog