Pet Hates

StandFree1982

• 1 month later...

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

Doctors/hospitals.

Thank fuck video consultations are becoming a thing.

Soon I'll just be able to gob on my phone, then hold it to the infected area and all the alien aids will be gone.

Fucking bring it.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
4 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Don’t go to/communicate with the doctor 

Simple 

You’ll live to 55/60 

It's a fine strategy when you have a light headache/itching asshole, but not for when your skin looks like Johnny Hayes nutsack.

Passed the HIV test though, which surprised me, but I'll take it.  

Also saw a bleeding amputee and a dying baby. 

Swings and roundabouts.

On 9/28/2022 at 2:28 PM, The Boofon said:

First time I met @ebbe in the flesh I’d spent the previous evening helping out at a homeless shelter soup kitchen. 

Following day we destroyed a copious amount of pinger on route to Hibs away. 

i wouldn’t help a refugee. 

Make of that what you will. 

Nothing to make of that Boofon it's up to you who you help .

I also do stuff for the homeless good on you for getting involved with that .

For me if someone.needs help.I would do my best to help anyone. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
30 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

Legless bloke with a head injury🤔

Half an airm cunt that was in some distress. 

His guitar playing days are long gone. 

Maybe have a crack at the drums like thon cunt in Def Leppard. 

Or have a go at singing like thon other disabled cunt what used to sing in Oasis. 

20 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

Know what you mean but for me if you got to do it you have to.

You could be over-enthusiastic with your CPR. (Doing it correctly will nearly always result in a few cracked ribs anyway, which are fucking painful no matter what the cause). 

Putting your full weight into the compressions, you might get lucky and completely break a rib or two and if you get even luckier, the sharp end of it might well pierce the hun's heart. Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

You could be over-enthusiastic with your CPR. (Doing it correctly will nearly always result in a few cracked ribs anyway, which are fucking painful no matter what the cause). 

Putting your full weight into the compressions, you might get lucky and completely break a rib or two and if you get even luckier, the sharp end of it might well pierce the hun's heart. Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

Not sure that's a good result TC.😬😆

5 hours ago, YorkDon said:

As is spitting everywhere.

The worst, i've pulled up many idiots over it in the street, they need telling. Twice i've caught someone gobbing in my garden, several doing it on the gate, loads on the pavement outside. I can sometimes come across as quite intimidating so i usually either get a sorry or a silent carry on walking blank ya.

Used to be mainly the foreigner(oriental, asian, turk) that'd do it all the time, now it's everyone.

Smokers are particularly bad, is there something different in the tobacco these days ?

1 hour ago, sigh said:

Hangovers!

You know, the ones where you are just flippin knackered from the night before, you just want to lie down and sleep away the day yet have to go to work and actually do something.

(was it worth it - aye, great at the time, just a tad lethargic the day)

Don't know whether these would be any good .

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/myrkl-hangover-prevention-pill-goes-sale-uk-b1010007.html