Pet Hates

StandFree1982

2 hours ago, styrofoamplates said:

I work from home. Have done since the start of the flying monkey virus. They just never bothered getting us back to the office. I can go in if I want, just choose not to. 

You are right though @BaaBaaRedSheep I would say I do less on a Monday as I'm easing in and less on a Friday as I'm winding down. I'm on a call right now at 3pm on a Friday afternoon whilst posting on AFC Chat and having a beer. 

But Tuesday to Thursday I would say I make up for it. Always check the laptop at 6am when I get up and reply to emails before I go for my morning run and then take the dog out. Always start work properly at 8.30am at the latest and never really take a lunch break. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week I was in meetings until 7pm and on Wednesday was working until 9pm. 

Needs discipline, which I definitely lack on a Monday and Friday though. But I think most people are the same as they are the days I have hardly any meetings and get hardly any emails. 

Here son - pack a bunch in three is better than traipsing about like a cunt in five 👍 

Yon scandis sure - made it seem so easy with their 4 day weeks or whatever shite it was... A terrific blueprint ✌️

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Jack in. Go travel. Do wee jobs as you go. Start a YouTube channel documenting your journey and get loads of bikini clad birds in the vids to get the views up and the cash rolling in.

Life is too short to spend 10hrs a day, 5 days a week doing something you hate. 

Aye do this Consi son - it suits you 😎

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

There you go then. If there’s nothing massive tying her here then go for it. 

Don’t end up like manjugs, late 40s, full of regrets and stinking of whippet turds. 

Or like you.

In a loveless marriage with 2 mungle kids addicted to a forum from a football team from the other side of your country.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
Just now, maryhilldon said:

Ooft. Spuds on the swamp juice tonight.

Sticking up for my big fat brother is all.

It's all love baby baby. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
32 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That’s where Ive ended up 😂 but I’ve  a fucking superb life ( in the main) with little regrets. 

Good son.

Every brother deserves to be happy. 

🙌

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Hanz is a fanny, I thought we'd established that.

Every one can see this. 

It's fanny central here innit.

Least he's not a hun. 

Let's all get along ... 🙌

17 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The thing is any company or organisation can fire you, without just cause, at any time, regardless of the length of time you've been employed by them.

Generally, it's for one of two reasons they'll successfully fire you for, one being "incapability" and the other being "any other substantial reason".

Incapability is a very unclear area as you are can be capable of doing your job in terms of consistently and accurately working to a high standard and getting through a lot of work on a daily basis, but you get sacked on the grounds of fictitious mental health issues, concocted by your employer in order to provide a just cause and reason for your dismissal.

Any other substantial reason is usually the main cause and reason for your employer firing you, as they can make up a load of fabricated shite, whether it be in or out of work, in terms of your alleged behaviour, purely because they want you sacked due to them simply not liking you or they grow an inferiority complex as it is recognised that you are good at your job and they feel threatened, so a resolution for preserving their ego and position is to fire you.

3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The thing is any company or organisation can fire you, without just cause, at any time, regardless of the length of time you've been employed by them.

Generally, it's for one of two reasons they'll successfully fire you for, one being "incapability" and the other being "any other substantial reason".

Incapability is a very unclear area as you are can be capable of doing your job in terms of consistently and accurately working to a high standard and getting through a lot of work on a daily basis, but you get sacked on the grounds of fictitious mental health issues, concocted by your employer in order to provide a just cause and reason for your dismissal.

Any other substantial reason is usually the main cause and reason for your employer firing you, as they can make up a load of fabricated shite, whether it be in or out of work, in terms of your alleged behaviour, purely because they want you sacked due to them simply not liking you or they grow an inferiority complex as it is recognised that you are good at your job and they feel threatened, so a resolution for preserving their ego and position is to fire you.

Correct that’s why it’s a load of nonsense with HR. I get that folk have rights but it it is all a waste of everyone’s time. Doubt anyone has ever fought off getting the bullet and then went to have a successful career with the same company. If your card is marked even if it’s nae your fault time to move on. Suppose you might get lucky and get some compensation but it’s nae difficult to make up some bullshit about underperforming or something.

7 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Correct that’s why it’s a load of nonsense with HR. I get that folk have rights but it it is all a waste of everyone’s time. Doubt anyone has ever fought off getting the bullet and then went to have a successful career with the same company. If your card is marked even if it’s nae your fault time to move on. Suppose you might get lucky and get some compensation but it’s nae difficult to make up some bullshit about underperforming or something.

Absolutely spot on loon.

An organisation having an HR department is simply a tick box exercise to make it look responsible, law-abiding, and balanced.

The HR department is simply an arse-licking, cock-sucking section of an organisation, governed by higher and intermediate management, told to do as they say and wish in times of conflict and concern to make the management to be in the right at all times and fucking completely disregard whatever an employee does or says.

On 12/3/2022 at 9:14 AM, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

In my experience companies only tend to look for reasons to fire people because they are either shite at their job, have an attitude problem or who are lazy work shy bastards.

Never heard of anyone being fired for being "good at their job", actually anyone who claimed pish like that would more than likely fit into the "shite at their job" category and also with an "attitude problem".

Know a few people who have been fired from loads of jobs, but guess what it's NEVER their own fault 😆

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1