Pet Hates

StandFree1982

22 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

In my experience companies only tend to look for reasons to fire people because they are either shite at their job, have an attitude problem or who are lazy work shy bastards.

Never heard of anyone being fired for being "good at their job", actually anyone who claimed pish like that would more than likely fit into the "shite at their job" category and also with an "attitude problem".

Know a few people who have been fired from loads of jobs, but guess what it's NEVER their own fault 😆

Spoken by someone who's never been fired from a job.

I've said several times that I've deserved to be sacked in the past due to being in concerned in the supply and distribution of stolen goods and incapability, amongst other reasons, so were you get your arrogant, self-righteous "it's NEVER their own fault" cannot be applied to me.

You and certain others conveniently and continually overlook that part though to fulfil your subjective opinions and in order to deflect away from your own self deficiences as you haven't got the nous and ability to alleviate and eradicate your own shortcomings and faults, hence the incessant need to be negatively critical of others.

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

In my experience companies only tend to look for reasons to fire people because they are either shite at their job, have an attitude problem or who are lazy work shy bastards.

Never heard of anyone being fired for being "good at their job", actually anyone who claimed pish like that would more than likely fit into the "shite at their job" category and also with an "attitude problem".

Know a few people who have been fired from loads of jobs, but guess what it's NEVER their own fault 😆

Tell that to the workers of p and o ferries

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

There you go fella, a wee book for you to read since you have the same outlook and sympathies.Tory wrote,  so right up your street, so you can put your many many degrees to good use and glean from the fact that most of the authors of this book state the British public are wasters/losers and lazy, till 3 month ago ALL had top jobs within the Tory party government.the government you lean towards, although they are talking about you.

so read it like a good wee lamb and always know your place👍

B0-BF4-ABB-C842-4-B93-B028-2-F4808173018

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Spoken by someone who's never been fired from a job.

I've said several times that I've deserved to be sacked in the past due to being in concerned in the supply and distribution of stolen goods and incapability, amongst other reasons, so were you get your arrogant, self-righteous "it's NEVER their own fault" cannot be applied to me.

You and certain others conveniently and continually overlook that part though to fulfil your subjective opinions and in order to deflect away from your own self deficiences as you haven't got the nous and ability to alleviate and eradicate your own shortcomings and faults, hence the incessant need to be negatively critical of others.

Correct, never been fired from a job.

You need to explain that last sentence to me MAD. Are you saying if anyone has an opinion on something it's due to their own shortcomings?

19 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

@For Fecks Sake should state what his two degrees are. 😎 🚀 

Business and then Computing, that's been mentioned before back in the day when rocket was basically asking for the years i went to Uni and also my grades in order to find out who I am.

Accordingly to MAD (I think) you asking that question basically comes down to your own shortcomings in life 😘

13 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Correct, never been fired from a job.

You need to explain that last sentence to me MAD. Are you saying if anyone has an opinion on something it's due to their own shortcomings?

Yes, especially when other folk are down on their luck (loss of job, relationship breakdown, repossession of house/eviction from tenancy, etc.) and they take great pleasure in rubbing it in or make continual reference to it.

Guest milne_afc
6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I’m of the opinion that most folk can obtain a degree

They’re thrown around like confetti and you don’t even have to go to a real university to achieve one these days.

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Yes, especially when other folk are down on their luck (loss of job, relationship breakdown, repossession of house/eviction from tenancy, etc.) and they take great pleasure in rubbing it in or continual reference to it.

Come away, big difference between having no sympathy for someone who has been fired for being a dick and rubbing it it when that same person experiences further bad luck.

To be honest, the type of person I have experienced who are actually like that tend to be real jealous minks with massive chips on their shoulders who cannot accept someone has bettered themselves through hard work.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

That was management being cunts and if you ready post you will notice I said "in my experience".

Was on the wind up regarding degrees bud, in your experience? So 0.000001 percent of gaffers in the uk?, must be right then!, but I do love some oats in the morning time

11 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Come away, big difference between having no sympathy for someone who has been fired for being a dick and rubbing it it when that same person experiences further bad luck.

To be honest, the type of person I have experienced who are actually like that tend to be real jealous minks with massive chips on their shoulders who cannot accept someone has bettered themselves through hard work.

I fully agree with your last paragraph as it is rife in the North-east of Scotland, in particular Fraserburgh.

If someone has genuinely been fired for being a dick, or any other deserving reason, that is completely different to being unfairly or constructively dismissed. 

You tend to find that the folk that pass unfounded judgement on someone who has been fired is the ones that have never experienced being sacked. You are automatically tarred with the same brush as wasters and others who choose not to work when you conversely have a genuine reason for not working. 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, manboobs109 said:

You've got to admire the chinkies persevering with them though. They've seen knives and forks by now.

Aye there’s no way they’ve seen proper cutlery and laughed it off as a novelty. They’ve just doubled down on tradition to save face. Fuck China.