Pet Hates

StandFree1982

3 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

It was a thing where I grew up in the heelins. They don't really do 'friendly' in ABZ i don't think.

Correct. Nae need. Joe Bloggs three doors down doesn’t give one flying fuck if I wish him Merry Christmas or not and the feeling is mutual. A fit like and nod if he’s in the garden when I’m walking past is all that is required.

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Cards? LOL

Last Christmas (hate that song) my neighbour the fannyologist proudly arrived on our doorstep on 24 December with a Christmas hamper full of meats, cheese and booze. Merry Christmas Brian and family he says and trots off.

We’d obviously got him and his family fuck all.

Not sure what to do this year.

Get him a snorkel and facemask for him to do his fannyologying with

32 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Cards? LOL

Last Christmas (hate that song) my neighbour the fannyologist proudly arrived on our doorstep on 24 December with a Christmas hamper full of meats, cheese and booze. Merry Christmas Brian and family he says and trots off.

Start an affair with his wife 

45 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Cards? LOL

Give him the hamper back so he can refill it

People who, due to the fact they are bigger and broader than you therefore more superior than you, blame you for things that you haven't done or are not doing. A number of people have been doing that in respect of me in recent history.

Further pet hates.....

Getting told you are allegedly slamming doors when you know you have conscientiously closed the doors quietly as they are in their bed or you do not wish to create unnecessary noise which may upset them.

Getting told folk "tread on eggshells when they are around me" (I fucking hate that expression!) due to my alleged behaviour, in order to deflect away from the fact they have their own abnormal behavioural issues and social deficiencies to address.

Getting told we don't know what (full name) we are getting today, although you have recently been at peace with the world and feel you have been getting on well with people and life. This completely knocks me off my guard and is designed purely for gaslighting purposes and to gain a reaction.

Getting labelled as having a mental health condition when you have been assessed on numerous occasions over the years by qualified medics that you do not have autism, Asperger's Syndrome, or be classed as bi-polar (some of the conditions I have been labelled as having by people you are not medically qualified to pass such judgement), purely to deflect away from their own egotistical issues.

It being suggested you must react in their time and on their terms as you are not permitted to react unless they say so, although they themselves angrily react to things that misfit them although it may not upset 99% of others.

Getting blamed for items that go missing when you have fuck all to do with it but, due to their guilt trip placed upon you, you feel obliged to buy a replacement in order to keep the peace and make up for others' shortcomings.

• Haha 2
  • Dildo 2