StandFree1982

Pet Hates

15 hours ago, Poodler said:

The best celebration ever? 

hard to beat the city spook who ran the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of his old teams fans, arsenal I think it was

never moved that quick in any game haha

The boy Ketsbia did a good effort, probably second behind the Elephant washers son. 

He really should have taking his shorts and pants off aswell, then he'd have been number 1.

483-F4-CF2-E5-B4-44-A0-B388-6054-B463730

see when women sell these stories even though it makes them look bad, it just shows you how pathetic the females of this species are. Absolute scum 

''Romp' is a great word. "Fancy a romp?" " Who's up for a bit of romping?"    "I'm going to romp yo up ze bum"

Good to see they’re still doing the 9 quid holidays for the lower classes. Covids guarantee too, nice

Kids in car stickers, thank fuck you put them on your motor chief as I was planning to crash into the back of your car.

I for one am shocked that Poodler is unhappy at the ousting of a mans private sexual exploits. 

15 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Kids in car stickers, thank fuck you put them on your motor chief as I was planning to crash into the back of your car.

It's not for that reason.

If there is a car crash and ambulance service see that sticker, they get the child out first before the adult.

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It's not for that reason.

If there is a car crash and ambulance service see that sticker, they get the child out first before the adult.

🤣

• Haha 2

Women are great, except, when they're accusing you of rape, shagging your mates, over 35, spending your money or saying you have a tiny winkie.....

I had the best retort for that last questionable truth from some bitter banshee - didn't hear any complaints when you were shoving it down  your fat gub. 

Edited by Grays Babylon 1875

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

What is funny?

That sticker comment. Vey funnee

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That sticker comment. Vey funnee

It wasn't meant to be funny.

It's straight from the mouth of some one who worked in the ambulance service when a pal and their child was in a serious accident.

Just now, Roberto said:

It wasn't meant to be funny.

It's straight from the mouth of some one who worked in the ambulance service when a pal and their child was in a serious accident.

Surely they should just look for the most vulnerable (children) in the car instead of looking for stickerz? 

1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Surely they should just look for the most vulnerable (children) in the car instead of looking for stickerz? 

I don't work for the ambulance service.

aye berto is correct for once

also there in case the baby is projectiled out the car so they know to look in the surroundings

• Haha 1

Do these folk remove the stickers when the child isn’t travelling in the vehicle? Would be irresponsible not to and could lead to unnecessary death.

11 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Women are great, except, when they're accusing you of rape, shagging your mates, over 35, spending your money or saying you have a tiny winkie.....

Are you still seeing her?

2 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

aye berto is correct for once

also there in case the baby is projectiled out the car so they know to look in the surroundings

‘KIDZ IN BOOT’

Just now, Bad_Mobby said:

‘KIDZ IN BOOT’

basement, actually

3 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Do these folk remove the stickers when the child isn’t travelling in the vehicle? Would be irresponsible not to and could lead to unnecessary death.

Aye, searching surrounding woodland for a catapulted child  

whilst the drivers splintered ribs burst their lungs and cannot breath 

these stickers need canned 

7 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

the baby is projectiled out the car

He’s definitely dead now. No point in even looking for them.

haha aye, that was my first thought too.

unless it’s like mclaine in die hard two 

10 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

basement, actually

Must be a big car you have 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I don't work for the ambulance service.

Thank fuck for that. Kids injured in the car and you’re combing the verge looking for the bumper sticker. 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Boofon said:

Thank fuck for that. Kids injured in the car and you’re combing the verge looking for the bumper sticker. 

Not one of your better efforts.

You're much better than that.

7 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

🤣 Exacto. Eh think Roberto's pal has whooshed him big time.