Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Just now, Roberto said:

Elaborate?

Just a mad old woman, makes shit up, phones the pigs, tells her son( complete bampot) a load of nonsense I'm meant to have done.

She came a cropper a few months back and got charged for false reporting and malicious something or other and has now conveniently been diagnosed with dementia(utter bollocks)

Been going on for the last few years. Cost me a few notes on solicitors etc. Trapped here now for the moment coz i can't get a mortgage coz of the covid grants on my books.

Looking to private rent for a while but we've the added complication of this being a small town and her being a notorious loony means it'll be a cunt to sell.

Dodgy neighbour= tire iron at midnight 

stuff sleeping arsehole into boot of car

drive to fairlie moors(or anywhere secluded), dig big hole, fire arsehole in it, replenish dirt, drive home, eat supper, go to sleep, after a few days the coppers round asking if you seen the neighbours, nope, they kept themselves to themselves really

move on with your life.

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

drive to fairlie moors(or anywhere secluded), dig big hole, fire arsehole in it, replenish dirt, drive home, eat supper, go to sleep, after a few days the coppers round asking if you seen the neighbours, nope, they kept themselves to themselves really

move on with your life.

this ain’t goodfellas min

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
25 minutes ago, Roberto said:

The question that was always on my mind for it however is how quickly they turned up in the motor, literally like they travel around with it constantly in the car.

Bizarre. Couple dunts on the door and threatening cut throat signs at the window.

There is 4 of you all holding weapons at the door, of course I'm going to be a shit house and not come out. Laughable really now, whole situation.

LOL.  First World stuff.

q7-Uya7r-AIEn4.gif

You're hardly City Of God are you...   I will beat you up at The Spar with my wee brother. 

This is some real shit. 

5 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

move on with your life.

you related to Ian Brady?????

5 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

move on with your life.

Aye aright Jeffrey! 😁

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
32 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Don't act hard, it doesn't suit you.

That's not what happened Bertage.

I just love showing that great movie scene.  Would you have the courage to step out of your house and face an armed gang of violent killers determined to kill your peaceful brother who was cowering inside, armed only with a knife?

Course you fucking would.  We all would. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Probably misread what you were saying as I was cooking and responding.

The video doesn't appear. "Not available"

Ah no. 

Watch - City Of God then. 

Thank you. 

35 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

We have a neighbour who gives us Christmas cards every year he doesn't speak to anyone .

But I put it down to shyness or maybe he doesn't feel good around others .

Send him one from a completely made up person. Sounds like the sort of guy who will have a panic attack that he can’t  think who they are and not send any next year. Job done.

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s utter nonsense. We got one fired through our letterbox late Xmas Eve last year and my Mrs then feels the need to reciprocate and put one through their door 30 minutes later. 
 Now they know that the only reason they got one ‘from us’ is because of the emotional blackmail that my Mrs felt. I told her not to bother her arse. 

Were you incandescent?