Jump to content
StandFree1982

Pet Hates

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

basement, actually

Where's Your Head At is a decent tune.

Share this post


Link to post

Do you get an Order of Treatment sticker ?

in event of accident please treat occupants in following order :-

1. Driver

2. Tasty bird (adult)

3. Normal kid

4. Vegetable kid

5. Any Hun

6. Red John

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

" Ive found the child!"

" Is it wearing shades?"

"no"

" Well there must be another one, because the baby in the sticker is wearing sunglasses!"

il-1588x-N-2417049457-tp9g.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, redone said:

Do you get an Order of Treatment sticker ?

in event of accident please treat occupants in following order :-

1. Driver

2. Tasty bird (adult)

3. Normal kid

4. Vegetable kid

5. Any Hun

6. Red John

 

Red John wouldn't even be on the list. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That article confirms you're talking shite. Did you read it?

I did, yes.

Share this post


Link to post

"While those in the emergency services have confirmed that these signs do help alert first responders to the presence of a child in a car accident".

And as per you're trying far too hard to be funny. I have never used one, I think they are shit but if someone in the emergency services says something like that, I'll listen.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, shut up meg said:

I can't be arsed checking but if true, fair enough, still think that they are shit.

50/50 when I checked myself.

And we agree on them being shit as stated above.

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It's not for that reason.

If there is a car crash and ambulance service see that sticker, they get the child out first before the adult.

I can't be arsed checking but if true, fair enough, still think that they are shit.

Share this post


Link to post

'The sign is not for emergency services, but more of a notice to other drivers. Anyone using these signs must ensure they are not obstructing the driver's view,' a spokesperson for NSW Police told the NRMA

 

😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

" Ive found the child!"

" Is it wearing shades?"

"no"

" Well there must be another one, because the baby in the sticker is wearing sunglasses!"

il-1588x-N-2417049457-tp9g.jpg

Asking to be followed by paedos 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, redone said:

Do you get an Order of Treatment sticker ?

in event of accident please treat occupants in following order :-

1. Driver

2. Tasty bird (adult)

3. Normal kid

4. Vegetable kid

5. Any Hun

6. Red John

 

GBN

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I for one am shocked that Poodler is unhappy at the ousting of a mans private sexual exploits. 

Pick your side piece appropriately. Not these blabbing bitches

its weak men who pump everything and get caught 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Maryhilldon has a sticker on his car.

“Annoying nasal weegie on board”

Belter.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Belter.

Aye the funnies on here recently are off the scale.

Every cunt needs to up their game again.

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Maryhilldon has a sticker on his car.

“Annoying nasal weegie on board”

My bike has a sticker saying 

‘Annoying ginger cunt woz ere’

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

My bike has a sticker saying 

‘Annoying ginger cunt woz ere’

My bike has a sticker on it.

”Grifter”

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Roberto said:

"While those in the emergency services have confirmed that these signs do help alert first responders to the presence of a child in a car accident".

And as per you're trying far too hard to be funny. I have never used one, I think they are shit but if someone in the emergency services says something like that, I'll listen.

"However, police have previously confirmed the signs are not for that purpose.

'The sign is not for emergency services, but more of a notice to other drivers"

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

"However, police have previously confirmed the signs are not for that purpose.

'The sign is not for emergency services, but more of a notice to other drivers"

 

That Ambulance person needs reported 

Share this post


Link to post

My missus has a ‘baby on board’ sticker on her motor so any simpleton micropenis cunt who is driving up her backside like a maniac gets a reminder his driving is endangering kids in the back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Simply Red said:

My missus has a ‘baby on board’ sticker on her motor so any simpleton micropenis cunt who is driving up her backside like a maniac gets a reminder his driving is endangering kids in the back. 

And can follow her home and attempt to bone yours child 

there 

are 

dangers 

I don’t take notice of car stickers tbh - more concentrating on not crashing whilst singing to the Lightning Seedz 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

My missus has a ‘baby on board’ sticker on her motor so any simpleton micropenis cunt who is driving up her backside like a maniac gets a reminder his driving is endangering kids in the back. 

That is the reason for the sticker, to stop tailgaters . Most folk when they are in the car love driving into the back of other cars at high speed. The sticker stops this .

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

And can follow her home and attempt to bone yours child 

there 

are 

dangers 

I don’t take notice of car stickers tbh - more concentrating on not crashing whilst singing to the Lightning Seedz 

I like " My other car is a Porsche"  :hysterical:

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I like " My other car is a Porsche"  :hysterical:

I did once see a car in Aberdeen with a sticker that read, "My other car's a bucket of shit, too."

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I did once see a car in Aberdeen with a sticker that read, "My other car's a bucket of shit, too."

Might chuckle at that and crash into a car wit BOB sticker on it (and kill the BOB) 

Dangerous 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That is the reason for the sticker, to stop tailgaters . Most folk when they are in the car love driving into the back of other cars at high speed. The sticker stops this .

I never notice any stickers when driving as I'm too busy texting

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, CrazyBullSheep said:

I never notice any stickers when driving as I'm too busy texting

I don’t drive any different if I do see a sticker anyway 

“oh, I better not run that car off the road as it has a baby in it” 

you get stickers with ‘How’s my driving? Call 07768124632” 

Vey Dangerous (unless your passenger has a note pad and pen) 

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I don’t take notice of car stickers tbh - more concentrating on not crashing whilst singing to the Lightning Seedz 

 

80s soft rock power ballads are my choice of ICE when in the #whip

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...