Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

The amount of cunts that think a light changing to red means it’s ok to blast through it is unreal. I blame the interwebs on this impatient culture we’re developing. 

I’m currently in a cafe over hearing (speaking very loudly) an old lady saying she can’t change the heating in the car while driving, as she can’t do two things at once. Maybe can’t use the indicators or pay attention to lights either. Could be the issue. 

29 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I’m currently in a cafe over hearing (speaking very loudly) an old lady saying she can’t change the heating in the car while driving, as she can’t do two things at once. Maybe can’t use the indicators or pay attention to lights either. Could be the issue. 

Tbh old ladies shouldnt be driving and that highlights it. Mandatory driving re-test for everyone every 10 years i reckon, to include driving in the dark and on a motorway. No danger half the africans, women, and old folk currently on the roads would still be driving. Pity this wouldnt weed out the arsehole younger drivers tho. 

See folk who dont acknowledge when you when you let them out/in, i wish a short life for those cunts. Mainly wimin  i find.